Indicators?

I Don't quite understand - as you have the 3d model, you also have some coordinates. So the hard part is the scaling. I wouldn't know where to lose a whole day. Should take an hour or two... (that's what I recall it took me on the golf cltc mod)

I Don't quite understand - as you have the 3d model, you also have some coordinates. So the hard part is the scaling. I wouldn't know where to lose a whole day. Should take an hour or two... (that's what I recall it took me on the golf cltc mod)

ok, a experienced user of view.ini can do in one hour we can say... and using the simple 3d, like brake lights.dof, anybody can do in........ 5 minutes? and the result is a lot better. Dont need scaling, fixing, adding multiple parts to simulate a curve. and cars with curvy rear lights like newer peugeots?

btw, i wanna only show you the faces, not to offense. Just remember few time ago, we didnt have reverse lights in 3d, but it was available with a mix of codes in view.ini. I Can count in my hand who used this feature..

Couldn't you also implement using the flares like on the headlights .....some Porsche Cayman S has has the flares. In the .ini......at the beginning, and if you set it up, they would work...right? I don;t know about the blinking part.....maybe a duration in the views .ini......:confused:

Couldn't you also implement using the flares like on the headlights .....some Porsche Cayman S has has the flares. In the .ini......at the beginning, and if you set it up, they would work...right? I don;t know about the blinking part.....maybe a duration in the views .ini......:confused:

i know i put turn signals turned on in my inis/flares. But i wanna mean about blinkers, the setup can be in the car ini. and the model,shader and tex in 3d.dof.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%