Skins INEOS-AMD Mercedes W11 PATCH 1.15 COMPATIBILITY

Login or Register an account to download this content
F1_Pr0X submitted a new resource:

INEOS-AMD Black Mercedes - INEOS MERCEDES

INEOS-AMD MERCEDES
View attachment 613273View attachment 613272
Notes:
-
You are NOT allowed to edit my work and reupload them/claim them anywhere as yours.
-If you are gonna occur any type of problem, report them in the discussion tab or send me a message on discord @Pr0X#0005

How to install:

1) Modular mods- First you will need to install base files which can be found...

Read more about this resource...

Hey G.. sorry to say that but the livery is quite undoable on the Mercedes chassis.. I can od it without any transitions etc. but its just quite awful, to say the least.. so I am sorry but I wont release it.. :(
Its ok...what about try it on different chassis?

Hello, I'm having struggles with enabling this livery. i put this into the active modular mods folder and it didn't work. How can I do this?
Hello, please try to reach out to me on my discord @Pr0X#0005 for better communication and faster way for solving your problem. : )

Hello, please try to reach out to me on my discord @Pr0X#0005 for better communication and faster way for solving your problem. : )
hello, I figured it out now. Thank you, however the download file is the mercedes car before the 1.15 livery update

Last edited:
Hello, I put the livery_mercedes file in the Active folder where the modular folder is but it doesn't work, the mercedes one is still silver. can you help me?

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 272 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 282 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 263 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 171 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 277 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 93 12.6%