Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
does this new update works with sol v1.0? coz i see the sol__config.lua from the rar have more lines than its in the sol 1.0, anyhow it looks great , really well done mate!
As i mention in the update description, i make this ppfilter based on the latest SOL beta (on the discord group of WeatherFX, peter is uploading alpha/beta versions before release) this one was made on 1.1 beta 6.6 and 6.5-6.7, if you want to make it manual to avoid problems with extra lines, in the Readme file or in the update i give the information of wich lines you have to modify and the values :)
I'm glad it looks good and works :D

As i mention in the update description, i make this ppfilter based on the latest SOL beta (on the discord group of WeatherFX, peter is uploading alpha/beta versions before release) this one was made on 1.1 beta 6.6 and 6.5-6.7, if you want to make it manual to avoid problems with extra lines, in the Readme file or in the update i give the information of wich lines you have to modify and the values :)
I'm glad it looks good and works :D

aha thanks, i downloaded the alpha 6.7 ,will try to install it later , thanks again for the work

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Problems Fix and Improve Quality

Hello guys, in this update i fix some common problems with lighting and shadows in the latest sol alpha-beta version, this ppfilter specific (Acc_sol.ini v1.5) was made in the version "SOL 1.1 alpha v7.4"- The config_lua. file have to work with the 3 latest version of SOL beta and alpha as well.

There's now a file called "instruction.txt" inside the .rar to help you to install this without problems and replace the sol-weather file needed to ppfilter work properly, there's a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did everything right by using your guide. I think picture is too dark:

2019-02-23 14_00_35-Greenshot (Large).jpg
2019-02-23 14_01_44-Greenshot (Large).jpg

I did everything right by using your guide. I think picture is too dark:

View attachment 293085 View attachment 293086
Yeah now that i see that in your PC i'm thinking the same, i make a range of auto-exposure from 0% to 170% if i'm not wrong, so you can try using PageUp/RePag button to increase auto exposure while you're playing, otherwise you'll have to modify the ppfilter file, if you want to modify it, open the .ini file, search at the start [AUTO_EXPOSURE] command line and look at the end of this section a line called Target= if i'm not wrong it is set at 0.40 or something like that, push it to 0.50 or 0.60 and you'll see a difference (you can do this in real-time), it'll make the same effect of raising the Auto-Exposure in-game but permanent at 100%.

Another solution will be disable the VIGNETTE (that dark effect in the borders of the screen) this'll change completelly your view and make it brighter at the overall image, this can be done easily by searching [VIGNETE] line in the ppfilter .ini and ENABLE=1 change to "0". Save and that's it

Ok after changes in ini, VIGNETTE 0 and AUTO_EXPOSURE=0.500:

First shaders + SOL and your mod, second clean AC. First car back is still dark and picture is a little bit in blue mood.
01 (Large).jpg

01b (Large).jpg

From car your mod is to bright:
02 (Large).jpg
02b (Large).jpg

Car font lights is too dark and car red body is too strong:
03 (Large).jpg
03b (Large).jpg

Only when sun position is on the back your mod looks better. But still car body is looks unnatural, too dark and too red:
04 (Large).jpg
04b (Large).jpg

Overall clean AC turns in yellow mood. But I like it better than yours mod. Your mod looks sometimes more natural but I think it needs few fixes.

Ok after changes in ini, VIGNETTE 0 and AUTO_EXPOSURE=0.500:

First shaders + SOL and your mod, second clean AC. First car back is still dark and picture is a little bit in blue mood.
View attachment 293238
View attachment 293239

From car your mod is to bright:
View attachment 293241 View attachment 293242

Car font lights is too dark and car red body is too strong:
View attachment 293243 View attachment 293244
Only when sun position is on the back your mod looks better. But still car body is looks unnatural, too dark and too red:
View attachment 293245 View attachment 293246

Overall clean AC turns in yellow mood. But I like it better than yours mod. Your mod looks sometimes more natural but I think it needs few fixes.
Ok, thanks you for the feedback, i just want to add something, you tell me that you modify Auto_Exposure to 0.500, that will make the image brighter for all the range of Auto-Exposure set in real time (while gaming), at the same time you disable the vignette, this will make it even more brighter, and if with Auto_Exposure=0.500 you're talking about another line than the one i told you to modify (Target) then you're getting AE disable, that'll make lights looks wrong. Anyway forget about the problems i'll update today if i can so you can download the new one and try, currently using SOL v1.1 Alpha n° 7.7, let's hope it works well for the next update, and if you have any problem, contact me directly by Discord, user: mateodebonis #4778

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Better Nights and Tonemapping correction

Hello guys, i recommend you to read 1 minute about this update.

Sol Version used: SOL v1.1 Alpha v7.7 (download on discord) https://discord.gg/4KVMDt
WeatherFX App: Latest version (it really helps for night purpose) - download on discord too
Weatherfx app made by leBluem, sol weather fx made by peter boerse

Tips: Once you have the latest WeatherFX App version, you'll notice that now you're able to change weather condition + night brightness (objects+tracks...

Now Compatible with Sol v1.1!!

Hello guys, sorry about the time i took to update this, i was really bussy and the ppfilter was facing some problems.

Requirements:
Shader Path preview49 + preview74 update (or latest) by x4fab - Ilja
Link: https://acstuff.ru/patch/

Sol Version used: SOL v1.1 by Peter Boerse
Link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/

Optional but a Must Have:
WeatherFX App: Latest version by leBluem
Link on discord:...

How to change color temp?
I changed in ppfilter COLOR_TEMP=6370
and nothing happened
With latest SOL updates and shader path, ppfilter is not working alone anymore, if you want to change color_temp you now have to modify the white balance from the .lua file, anyway if i'm not wrong the color_temp line still working linked to ppfilter, so it'll have to be modificable but maybe not in real time as before

¿Por qué veo las cosas como más azules? Si sabe alguien, porfa ayuda ;) / Why do I see things as bluer? If someone knows, please help;)
No se que version de SOL estes usando, este filtro es para la Release v1.1 + shader path 49 +74 update. Si queres ver las cosas mas anaranjadas, tendrías que modificar del filtro .ini el Color_Temp o White_Balance a un numero Mayor/Menor respectivamente (eso va a determinar en grados Kelvin el frío o calor de los colores)

No se que version de SOL estes usando, este filtro es para la Release v1.1 + shader path 49 +74 update. Si queres ver las cosas mas anaranjadas, tendrías que modificar del filtro .ini el Color_Temp o White_Balance a un numero Mayor/Menor respectivamente (eso va a determinar en grados Kelvin el frío o calor de los colores)
ok

Inmersive Update for SOL 1.2

Hello everyone, long time without updating the ppfilter and i'll tell you why... you'll see now some screenshots about the ppfilter new look but maybe you notice some "Extra FX" that you're not able to achieve, and this is why i take to long for update. I'm talking about latest shader path version (still in beta/private release), the upcoming update of Shader Path mod will make you able to choice extra graphical settings that you were not able to select before, and this'll modify the game...

It's compatible with shaders 129? I tried and picture is a bit yellow. Tnx
yes, that happen to me also when i update to prev129, if you want to fix this by your own (is a bit broken right now), go into "\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters\sol_custom_configs/ -> "Inmersive_ACC_SOL.lua" and modify the line: colors_whitebalance = -20 or -22 to -> -24 and now the game will look more neutral

For some reason after installing SOL 1.2 and this, night races become impossible because it quickly becomes so dark i cant see anything.

nimetön.jpg

EDIT: I fixed it by reinstalling it again.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%