Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Sol 1.2 v3 + Tweaks and Fixes

Hello everyone, this is a small update to fix some glare and sun light stuff, altogether to make it better looking for the new functions of shader path latest version (preview 139). Enjoy

VR Users:
Remember that you can modify the brightness/exposure with AVPag/RePag - PageUp/PageDown buttons.

Requirements:
Shader Path preview49 + preview74 update (or latest = v139) by x4fab - Ilja (preview 139 is now available, use this one for best graphics enabling ExtraFX in CM)
Link:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola, actualmente que configuraciones usas tanto en Sol / Custom Shaders Patch como en el mismo Assetto Corsa. Es que en tus capturas se ve realmente bien, pero yo no consigo que se llege a ver así de bien. Por cierto. ¡Estás haciendo un gran trabajo! ¡Enhorabuena!

Hola, actualmente que configuraciones usas tanto en Sol / Custom Shaders Patch como en el mismo Assetto Corsa. Es que en tus capturas se ve realmente bien, pero yo no consigo que se llege a ver así de bien. Por cierto. ¡Estás haciendo un gran trabajo! ¡Enhorabuena!
Hola! estas son mis opciones gráficas para las fotos:

Sin título.jpg
Sin título2.jpg

Sol 1.2 v3 + shader path prev139

Gracias por tu comentario ;)

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Last Update? + RESHADE

READ PLEASE - Maybe Last Update
The ppfilter is now fully compatible with reshade and i choose 2 specific effects (made by MartyMcfly - all rights for him and his great work / i'm not the owner of reshade or any reshade effect) These effects will make you able to modify in real time the ppfilter look, similar to Photoshop in-game. Why i'm doing this? well... ppfilter is a matter of personal taste, i can't update this for my entire life with all the changes, so i'll only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the file is to large to upload?
and it saves the screens in the main assetto folder is that okay?

it should look different and both Effects need to be Checked ( by default ) ?????

the file is to large to upload?
and it saves the screens in the main assetto folder is that okay?

it should look different and both Effects need to be Checked ( by default ) ?????
The image have to be .jpg to reduce the weight
This is how reshade should look (i have more FX but they are disable, just don't look at them)
1.jpg

and here in settings you can manage to modify the folder were screenshots will be save on your hard drive
2.jpg

If you're having an error like "compiling FX failed, etc" just download the latest HOTFIX i upload v4.1
Anyway if you want to use F8 to take pictures (shader path screenshots) you need to follow this instructions i write on the post

How to take Screenshots with F8 with Reshade enable
1- go into Documents/assettocorsa/extension/
2- open the file nice_screenshots.ini (if you don't have it you can create it manually)
3- add this line below
--------------------------------------
[ACCUMULATION_BLUR]
; Accumulation motion blur (for replays)
ENABLED=1 ; Active; 1 or 0; only with ACCUMULATION_AA/ENABLED
DISABLE_RIMS_BLUR=1 ; Disable AC rim blur; 1 or 0
HDR_FIX_DARKEN=0.65 ; HDR fix; hidden
HDR_FIX_BRIGHTEN_MULT=1.0 ; Fix for HDR fix; hidden
TIME_MS=32 ; Exposure (for now, should be smaller than replay interval); from 2 ms to 32
ITERATIONS_MULT=0 ; Multiplier for iterations; from 1x to 5, round to 0.1
----------------------------------
4- Save it, now the section Nice_Screenshot from ShaderPath should be modifyied to match the reshade effect, if you have any problems with this modification, you can delete the .ini file, or Reset to Default in ContentManager->Settings->CustomShaderSettings-> NiceScreenshot

the picture you showed for me the top part just says Inmersive_ACC_SOL.ini the rest of the fields are empty
did you install the reshade-shader folder into assettocorsa Root folder? If you did, just press the RELOAD button (on the bottom of reshade window) otherwise, open the .rar of the update v4.1, go into Reshade folder and drag-drop the folder reshade-shader into assettocorsa Root folder

did you install the reshade-shader folder into assettocorsa Root folder? If you did, just press the RELOAD button (on the bottom of reshade window) otherwise, open the .rar of the update v4.1, go into Reshade folder and drag-drop the folder reshade-shader into assettocorsa Root folder

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Knipsel1.JPG
    Knipsel1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Knipsel2.JPG
    Knipsel2.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 145
I updated Sol and this filter, and now track lights are flickering constantly and headlights of car have stopped working...any help?
EDIT: Got the track lights working by redownloading the track lights from CM... Headlights still are a problem though.
EDIT2: Got headlights to work by downgrading Shader patch from 146 to 140...weird, car was kunos C7R by the way.

Last edited:
is this okay for the effects I selected the shader folder and for texture the texture folder??
That looks Ok, you need to check both Effects now, AmbientLight and Lightroom, and the effect will be working, you can bind a key to disable/enable the effect (in settings tab) to make it easier for you. Once you check/enable those effects, the value and customization of these effects will appear at the bottom of that reshade main window, there under >Lightroom.fx you can modify the values you want, colors, tonemap, contast, brightness, darkness, etc etc etc... Enjoy!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%