Kacper Sztuka Mod

Kacper Sztuka Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Grzeluuu submitted a new resource:

Kacper Sztuka Mod - Driver

This Mod Replaces Hunter Yeany (F3) with Kacper Sztuka, Polish Italian F4 Driver.

NOTE that this mod works only on ENGLISH GAME VERSION!

NOTE that this mod changes only his name and photo, in order to change his nationality and birth date, edit database with this tutorial:
When you will be editing database, in table Staff_BasicData, go to ID 244, and change:
Nationality -> Poland
DOB ->38746
DOB_ISO 2006-01-29
If someone knows how to do .pak files which...

Read more about this resource...

Grzeluuu updated Kacper Sztuka Mod with a new update entry:

Kacper Sztuka Mod Patch 1.1

Patch Notes:
- Kacper's name will be now working on all language versions, not like previously only on English.
- His photo is corrected, it looks much better now, but it still has few white pixels, but comparing to what was before it's nearly unnoticeable.

IF YOU LIKE MY JOB, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrzeluF1
Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Grzeluuu updated Kacper Sztuka Mod with a new update entry:

Kacper Sztuka Mod Patch 1.2

Patch 1.2 Notes:

• Kacper Sztuka Photo: adjusted to suit size, redifined edges, completly removed annoying white pixels around photo.

Installation Guide:
Copy&Paste the .pak file to your F1 Manager 23 folder {Steam\steamapps\common\F1Manager2023\F1Manager23\Content\Paks}

IF YOU LIKE MY JOB, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrzeluF1
Thanks

IF YOU WANT TO REUPLOAD THE MOD, CONTACT ME FIRST!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cześć mam nadzieje że nie przeszkadzam. Chciałbym zapytać co blokuje opcje dodania moda kacpra sztuki do starszej wersji f1 menagera(2022) . Bardzo zależy mi na dodaniu tego moda dlatego pisze z zapytaniem czy dużo by cię kosztowało zrobienie tego moda tez na starszą wersje lub wytłumaczył mi chociaż jak obecnego twego moda mógłbym dodać na starszą wersję. Bardzo dziękuje za pomoc i pozdrawiam.

Hi, I hope I'm not disturbing. I would like to ask what blocks the option of adding the Kacper Sztuki mod to the older version of the f1 manager (2022). I really care about adding this mod, that's why I'm writing to ask if it would cost you a lot to make this mod for the older version or if he explained to me how I could add your current mod to the older version. Thank you very much for your help and best regards.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 262 37.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 268 38.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 251 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 165 23.5%
  • Toyota

Votes: 268 38.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 90 12.8%