Kyalami 2016

Tracks Kyalami 2016 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyone else having problems with AI not leaving the pits in weekend mode, had to make a new pit_lane.ai to get them to move?

We going to need more stars on the review bar once this is done ;)

Same here. Ai on practice or qualy won't leave the pits. And i don't like the slow down of the grass

Thank you for this magnificent track. I'll be spending a lot of time there.

I've noticed one issue I'm getting which I get with a few other mod tracks: the painted white lines (not the kerbs) that run along the edges of the track can't have shadows cast on them. I think it's cos they're actually above the imprint of the shadow. It's noticeable when a car in front of me goes over one of these white lines.

Why not install CM? It will change your experience of AC.
The answer is that many of us don't want to fiddle with AC, we just want to install a mod/track, select it and drive.

I have (probably) the same issue as him - installed it the same way as usual, but it shows the loading screen and then just pops back to the previous screen.

Drill into kyalami_2016\extras\SDK_Shaders\SDK Shaders\assettocorsa and copy the sdk folder (and contents) to your game's assettocorsa folder (e.g. Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa).

Edit: obviously if you have a zero length file, that needs replacing!
The zero byte file is actually used, in kseditor, to be able to show you the name in the dropdown menu. So it just need the name, nothing inside

In the lane exiting the pit I go over a particularly rough area. I'm using CM and CSP and visually my wheels kick up a bunch of dirt and grass.
Screenshot_lotus_exos_125_s1_kyalami_2016_21-11-119-11-18-50.jpg

Anybody else have this??

Great looking track but AI doesn't leave pits in weekend for me either. Would it be possible to get that fix from @RowanZa before an official update so we could get cars to the track at weekend practice? Thanks.

And thanks for the track. It's a beauty.

Installed perfectly with Content Manager, but just to set expectations it did take a longer time to "be ready" for a push of the install buton than most other tracks I've experienced. Don't have a specific time, but it's a couple minutes for me, not a few seconds. Works fine, just a bit beefier. So hang in there if it seems to be an empty archive or other issue.

@Prototype_ this is such a beauty. Anywhere we can donate? Feels illegal to be driving it for free.

Just did a few laps with the Formula Hybrid, and it is so rewarding because the margin of error is so small compared to modern F1 tracks.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 65 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 31.1%