LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi,
i have the vip version of LA Canyons but for some reason when i try to load any map in the pack it says:
la_canyons: TRACK NOT FOUND

im on version 1.2, can anyone help me?

Anyone else have a problem with 2-way traffic crashing computer? Works fine and is great but when I'm finished and try to exit back to content manager the screen freezes and all I can do is power off the computer which isn't a great solution.

BenAir :D
D061FAE37070AE08B3398B44BC10DA8EF9E5B752

Hey guys, I randomly saw a few parked patrol cars with flashing lights when in Practice but after loading the replay, they disappeared. I also tried going back into Practice and are no longer there. Does anybody know how to bring it back?

Anyone else have a problem with 2-way traffic crashing computer? Works fine and is great but when I'm finished and try to exit back to content manager the screen freezes and all I can do is power off the computer which isn't a great solution.
I am finding it does kinda crash when exiting from a 2-way traffic session but so far have managed to get out of it by using task manager to kill all AC processes....

I intermittently get some crashes exiting AC. I mostly play LAC with 2-way traffic with my limited time so not 100% sure (of my limited memory) but I think I have seen it with other tracks as well.

I was debating posting the crash here on RD but if others are asking, see attached and tell me if it's the same.
Sometimes I also get a small dialog box that only has an 'ok' button. Says something like 'unexpected crash' or 'unexpected violation', smth like that.
Click ok and then I get this crash dialog.

Like @monza27 sometimes I have to kill it with task manager but also sometimes focusing the window and hitting alt+f4 kills it.

point of note, I play in VR. Not sure if it's related or not.
Also point, I can go in an out of sessions (change cars, etc) and some will crash and some will not. 'Successful' sessions can come after sessions that had crashed.
CM is not crashing (just AC) and remains open as a constant.

Screenshot 2021-01-30 000546.png

So can anyone interpret these errors?

Are they track specific, car specific or is this better posted somewhere else?
thx.

Last edited:
hello, i just bought vip platinum version, it is not working. I have the following message : TRACK NOT FOUND. the free version works but not the vip version.
can you help me ?

This is amazing. Just purchased Platinum VIP.
How do I get 2 Way Traffic working in Practice Mode? I've been driving around and don't see any other cars on the roads. Am I doing something wrong?

This is amazing. Just purchased Platinum VIP.
How do I get 2 Way Traffic working in Practice Mode? I've been driving around and don't see any other cars on the roads. Am I doing something wrong?
You need to select AI, just like you would for a race against AI.

So practice mode is like hotlaping, it's you alone.

Select trackday or weekend

I had to wipe my AC install and I'm trying to reinstall the VIP files I got last year and nothing is working.

I'm using CM, and I feel as though I've followed the installation instructions to a T several times. This is the error I get when trying to run any of the VIP tracks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-13 182621.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-13 182621.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 43
I had to wipe my AC install and I'm trying to reinstall the VIP files I got last year and nothing is working.

I'm using CM, and I feel as though I've followed the installation instructions to a T several times. This is the error I get when trying to run any of the VIP tracks.
i'd say start here
to make sure it's installed correctly

i'd say start here
to make sure it's installed correctly

Thank for the response.

Turns out I had installed it correctly, it's just that when copying the mods folder into the AC root folder, Content Manager was automatically enabling it without actually putting anything in the tracks folder.

I don't know why using the manual mods folder installation method causes CM to show it installed when it wasn't. However, simply disabling the mods in order of install and re-enabling them in the correct order caused the track folders to populate and everything to work out.

Hello!
I always get the following crash message a few seconds after loading the track. Am using CSP 1.72 preview.
Crash doesn't occur with CSP disabled. Any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• LAC Crash.PNG
    LAC Crash.PNG
    117.6 KB · Views: 57
even the last stable version ?
hard to tell...
alternatively you can rename the extension folder for LAC (so you remove automated grass, and lights at night)
and/or the la_canyons.ini in the csp folder here :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded

it's not really solving the issue i know, just a workaround to still drive the track

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%