LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Obviously a lot of hard work has gone into this mod. It was originally a free mod with great passion from the creator. I am sorry to see it is now a pay mod only. That's fine, in my view, but as there is no free content, I am wondering why it is being posted on this site?
still a free mod as far as i can see, you have 42km at your entire disposal, how about it ?
Then if you like it and want more, you have the possibility to donate to have it, same as before really.

@Mijuki congratulations you shall gain access to my ignore list, thank you for your time, you are not worth mine.

• Deleted member 197115

Obviously a lot of hard work has gone into this mod. It was originally a free mod with great passion from the creator. I am sorry to see it is now a pay mod only. That's fine, in my view, but as there is no free content, I am wondering why it is being posted on this site?
There are free layouts.

@Xx_TaT_xX
@Alex41
@Neomedus

I'm sorry to do this, but I think 1 star and a totally misunderstanding of what this mod is, deserves some clarification:

1) No one pushes you to give more money!! The track you can download, RIGH HERE on RD, is free!
That is F.R.E.E.
You get the MOD as it is originally intended.
2) There's plenty of new stuff in 1.2, that is NOT behind a paywall. Read the update changelog!
3) There was no 1.1, only a 1.0. Again, read the changelog. Yes, it's the same track, OBVIOUSLY, but with a LOT of added track objects and features, hence the 1.2!

Gentlemen, please come to your senses or never gain respect on RD.

Edit: these reviews were deleted, thanks RD.

Last edited:
It's sad that it comes down to this once there is money involved. The amount of money something is worth varies vastly. Some think it should all be their own for free, others might think it's a steal.

I have yet to try the new version myself but it looks great for sure. I'll probably get the free roam version as this is what it's about for me. Great work from everyone involved !

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hot damn, the release day finally arrived, just got my VIP content as well, big thank you to everyone that worked on this mod, can't wait to install it and drive around the new areas.

Remember to toss a coin to your witcher modder

Just one question: I have the VIP content which includes the "Two-Way Traffic" layout. To get the 2 way traffic to work, I'm assuming that you have to run the mod in "Race" mode, right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

And does 2 way traffic work ONLY with that layout?

Thanks!

(There's so many options and so much terrain to explore that I'll be missing the Super Bowl!) :roflmao:

Just one question: I have the VIP content which includes the "Two-Way Traffic" layout. To get the 2 way traffic to work, I'm assuming that you have to run the mod in "Race" mode, right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

And does 2 way traffic work ONLY with that layout?

Thanks!

(There's so many options and so much terrain to explore that I'll be missing the Super Bowl!) :roflmao:

look inside the track folder, content\tracks\la_canyons\traffic_two_way, and open the Information textfile.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%