AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday 13 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Neilski @Kek700 ...you are both on the grid :thumbsup:

Sorry but the 36 grid slot is NOT working in multiplayer, I am sure there is a way, but I have so far failed.

Neil you are in ..

Ernie you are first on the reserve list ...I am sure more will drop out.

Last edited:
Craig, I'm sorry to bail out of tonights race but my framerate kept dropping down in to the 20s & 30s - not ideal with the Oculus Rift.

I've now reset windows 10, flashed my bios, replaced all my drivers, swapped out pc parts that might cause latency etc., & I'm now at a complete loss of what to do next. If anybody has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

AC zand pit 2 theads maxed Main_T37.jpg

The screen capture was taken a few days ago, but it sums up the problem. I capped the fps @ 92 in AC (1440p monitor -uncapped the frames are in excess of 200+) and took a screen shot of the MX5 sat in the pits @ Zandvoort. Two of the threads on the Ryzen 5 3600X are maxed out which seems excessive. In contrast, the AC render stats app - MAIN_T @ 37.6% - appears fairly low, or at least until others start to join the server.

My system:
Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1903 (build 18362.535)
MSI B450 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B86)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core/12 Thread (boost 4.4ghz)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz (CAS 16-20-20-38)

Sorry guys, i logged on to wrong server by mistake. By the time i realized it i missed login for race. Lesson learned practice on site server and get it right before then. Until next race see you then.

Craig, I'm sorry to bail out of tonights race but my framerate kept dropping down in to the 20s & 30s - not ideal with the Oculus Rift.

I've now reset windows 10, flashed my bios, replaced all my drivers, swapped out pc parts that might cause latency etc., & I'm now at a complete loss of what to do next. If anybody has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 343632

The screen capture was taken a few days ago, but it sums up the problem. I capped the fps @ 92 in AC (1440p monitor -uncapped the frames are in excess of 200+) and took a screen shot of the MX5 sat in the pits @ Zandvoort. Two of the threads on the Ryzen 5 3600X are maxed out which seems excessive. In contrast, the AC render stats app - MAIN_T @ 37.6% - appears fairly low, or at least until others start to join the server.

My system:
Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1903 (build 18362.535)
MSI B450 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B86)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core/12 Thread (boost 4.4ghz)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz (CAS 16-20-20-38)

You don't need to be sorry Patrick, I have been racing with you for a long time now, I knew it had to be a big issue ..man I hope you get that sorted out ...I know one friend that would be of good help @RasmusP he is very knowledgeable and has helped me out many times with the servers.

We once had an FPS issue related to VR at my University. In the end it was the built-in Microsoft Gaming-Mode which was activated and caused troubles. Maybe you toggled it by accident? It´s not much but it sounds you already did a lot of the basics to solve the issue.

Well I had some great battles (at the back) it was a real fun evening ..got my PB in the second race, still 2 seconds slower than the front runners...you guys that are thinking about having a go....DO IT you do not need to be at the front to have fun.

Thanks for the battles guys, I hope I gave you enough room.

Congrads to the podiums ..dazzling pace :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that stuck with it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry guys, i logged on to wrong server by mistake. By the time i realized it i missed login for race. Lesson learned practice on site server and get it right before then. Until next race see you then.

You would be surprised how many drivers do that ...If you need any help send me a message :thumbsup:

@Craig Dunkley true words. Thank you for organising :thumbsup: and congrats to the finishers.

Had a good first race, keeping a consistent pace BUT made one error in the end, which cost me P8 :mad::) .In the second one I got hit out of nowhere after T1 and spun. Additionally, I somehow activated "automatic shifter" by accident without recognizing it :O_o: Firstly, I thought I got some gearbox damage (is that even possible?), but after a few laps and hammering on my keyboard I could turn it off. Speaking of damage. How much are the cars affected in AC by taking damage? Until now I have not really noticed anything.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Forum trophies