Monza 1930s Layout Extension

Tracks Monza 1930s Layout Extension 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is this a stand alone track or does it need to be put in the ks_monza66 folder?
Works in the ks_monza66 folder.
Thanks

Last edited:
... This track required to use this mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...portscar-championship-layout-extension.62856/

Bit confusing here, so first download the extension above or???? :coffee:

Yes, you have to download it... I first installed that mod (1966 WSC layout) and then the layout of this thread (1930s), manually and directly inside the ks_monza66 folder, and all is working right.

At first I also thought it was a standalone, since the folder structure of this download seems to imply it...

Last edited:
You can help the AI get through that tight left-hander and avoid pile-ups by creating an ai_hints.ini file in the data folder and adding something like this to it:

[HINT_0]
START=0.635
END=0.645
VALUE=0.6

I'm no AI expert, and these values could probably be improved by tweaking, but this seems to work well for me with 1930s grids. At least it's an improvement.

Also, add the following to the [RAIN_FX] parameters in ext_config.ini to get puddles/soaking on the new portions of track:

Add ", grass-shader.006, apsh-shader?" to PUDDLES_MATERIALS
Add ", apsh-shader?" to SOAKING_MATERIALS

No luck here, I have tried inside ks monza66, inside wsc and copied the files from monza 1930 to the ks monza 66.

No luck here, I have tried inside ks monza66, inside wsc and copied the files from monza 1930 to the ks monza 66.
Placing the folders and files from the monza1930 folder to the ks monza66 track folder should work.
Extension - Gp - Ui folders and the 3 kn5 files and the one model file into ks monza66.

Attachments

• monza1930.png
    monza1930.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 19

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%