Sell Mr.C selling everything

Sorry to see you having to sell your gear Mr. C, I've been there where you're forced to sell, its the worst feeling really :(
I'd be interested in the TS-PC only. The bundle price is great as it is, but shipping all that lot will be almost as expensive as the price for the bundle, hence my enquiry for the PS-PC only as the shipping will be quite a bit less.
understood, atm I have someone for the bundle if that falls through will let you know

Whoever paid 1500euro for that PC is an idiot, you can build a brand new PC with better specs for cheaper.
Post the spec (parts and price) please as I'm very interested in this sub 1500E gaming PC of better spec - looking to build a dedicated rig. Thanks in advance. You can PM me if you want ;)

Whoever paid 1500euro for that PC is an idiot, you can build a brand new PC with better specs for cheaper.
I don't think there was any need for you to jump on this thread with that silly statement. I mean in the Forum world you have to be an idiot to make statements like you did on someone else's thread.:rolleyes:
ps, you don't have a clue about premium PC's either.

Last edited:
Yeah gone are the days of building a monster pc for peanuts anymore, £700 plus just for a 1080ti
I just checked the prices at Alternate.de: here in Germany a good 1080ti, from MSI with semi-passive cooling, like my MSI GTX970, costs €919 at the moment here in Germany! :cry:
So much for my upgrade plans this year....
To anybody that really knows what they're talking about, the computer for sale here is a steal, with that vid. card, an i7, high end memory sticks, Corsair PSU etc.
With the price of DDR4 memory and high-end video cards at the moment, I'm thinking that to build a new computer with good components from new, you're looking at well over €2000....
This guy Karma#44, whoever the fcuk he is, is talking absolute rubbish.
Just had a thought: Are the schools on holiday where he lives at the moment? that's often the time that the kiddies have enough spare time to write stupid things online ;)
Edit:just seen he's 24: he should really have more sense at that age.......:D

Last edited:
Regarding the PC. I did notice something. The motherboard has dual channel RAM but the RAM are installed next to each other. If you reinstall the RAM in slots 1 and 3 (the RED slots)it may work better.
Hope you don't mind me saying. Just trying to help.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 130 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 225 59.5%