PC crashing after a while of playing

I just got assetto corsa yesterday and set it up with all the graphics mods and stuff that i wanted to use with it.
After i set up everything i started playing but after a few minutes of driving on any map with any car my screens go black, the whole system freezes and i have to turn off the power supply and turn it back on again to get the computer restarted.
I have tried changing CSP version, lowering settings, etc but nothing works.
Idk what the issue is, can anyone help? i've provided my specs and settings below

SETTINGS:
Pure
CSP ver 0.2.3-preview ( i have tried other versions, issue is persistent)
These csp settings
primeevo 's reshade preset
A3PP pp filter
SPECS:
Processor - Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU - RTX 3070
Ram - 16gb ram
PSU - corsair 750w

Attachments

• asstosetting.PNG
    asstosetting.PNG
    591.8 KB · Views: 17
now im not a wizard and i hope that can help, i learned those things in the pandemic thats what i would do. check if you see any artifacts before freezing , try clean installation of the nvidia drivers + windows update , use stock dont overclock ,check if the gpu is seated properly on the slot, check the cable for burn pins if not try a different pcie cable on a different psu port for the pcie , also can be a problem of thermal paste on the gpu and of course make sure the gpu get enough of cold air in so atleast some space . use HWMonitor is free and check if there is any strange parameters on the components.

Last edited:
now im not a wizard and i hope that can help, i learned those things in the pandemic thats what i would do. check if you see any artifacts before freezing , try clean installation of the nvidia drivers + windows update , use stock dont overclock ,check if the gpu is seated properly on the slot, check the cable for burn pins if not try a different pcie cable on a different psu port for the pcie , also can be a problem of thermal paste on the gpu and of course make sure the gpu get enough of cold air in so atleast some space . use HWMonitor is free and check if there is any strange parameters on the components.
alr thanks

Try to remove the dust from your computer, I always use a spraycan that contains compressed air and a brush.

Download hardware monitor software like:
https://www.hwinfo.com/download/ or

Try to check what the temp sensor are reaching for. Check the internet for realistic temperatures on your components.
Maybe it’s also interesting that some 10y ago I did have the same problems as you. So direct after the crash, I opened the PC case and a did feel that the right/top side area of the motherboard PCB was hot, this was a heat buildup from hot air that could not move further. So after noticed that, I always removed the side panel and problem was solved.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%