PC Crashing when exiting Assetto Corsa.

I've been running into issues with AC lately. I use Content Manager and have everything up to date and have been experiencing PC crashes only in AC. It seems to happen after exiting a race/server, sometimes it doesn't crash right away after exiting AC, but if I switch cars to rejoin the server then it may crash then too. Seems Directly related to AC and dosen't happen on any other games, unless I play AC then switch over to another game right away. ( it usually crashes within a minute of leaving the race/server)

Recently upgraded to a 7900xt and AMD Ryzen 9 5900x with 36GB of ram on my MSI x570 Gaming Plus Mobo

Still experiencing issues on the new hardware, just as I was with my previous ram cpu and GPU.

I've tried everything like updating drivers/clean install of CM and AC with no luck. I've read through hundreds of different posts and nothing was able to fix this. I found one reddit post with an almost identical problem, but no one has found a solution yet. Seems to be something wrong within AC.

Upon my PC crashing a lot of CM settings get reset like resolution ect.. very annoying

So you are suspecting AC, but because you atill have hardware issues, first do a GPU and CPU stress test.

What if you use the out-of-box AC so without any mods, CM, Pure/Sol or PPfilter? You have to determine from start on which is the cause, maybe it’s an additional app?
Is this virgin AC, OK then install CM and test again etc, etc, until you finally come to the installed extra mod that is the problem.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%