RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm sorry James for that pit exit. I saw that Opel in the mirror but didn't see you coming so I decided to go on the interior. I qualified acceptable on 13th position, but in the first race I was touched just a bit, recovered and lost my focus so go for a spin. I recovered well up to 13th place. The first laps I was pushing like mad. The same thing happened in the second race, pushed very hard, but got a spin. When I tried to recover the lost places Gunthar just came out of the grass on the ideal line and couldn't avoid him. I had to pit because both my front tires were gone(punture). When I got out of pits I wasn't careful and hit James, I'm sorry for this mate. Both races were ruined from the beginning so didn't have much fun. Thanks to RD staff and again sorry James.

Another good mornings racing despite not doing well

Quali:
Rolled and nearly rolled on my out lap. Nearly spun at the first chicane. 1:31 due to my spin so i started 19th.... i think.

Race 1:
Got a good start but threw it all away at the first corner when i tapped a back of a Seat and spun off. Caught back up to the pack when 2 Honda's spun in front of me and i sneaked between the middle of them. The out braked myself into the final chicane and tapped Andrew (Sorry :frown:) Dropped to 21st while letting him back through. Gained positions while others fell off. Was in a battle for 18th after pit-stops and then fell off in the series of corners before the final chicane and ricocheted back on the track and took 3 others out (Sorry once again :frown:). Race over :frown:.

Race 2:
Got another good start but because everyone else looked stationary i thought i had jumped the start and promptly hit the braked dropping to last. Once again i just tried to keep my nose clean as others fell of around. I got in a few battles for 11th, 12th and 13th. Toward as the end off the race my rear tyres were going off and it felt more like a rear wheel drive car. Backed off and conserved 12th place. As i couldn't 13th. Finished 12th.

Once again sorry to anyone who i hit or took out.

I Finaly Finished In The POINTS!!!

And what a track to do it on. A tricky, technical fast track. Would love to race here again.

I knew going into the event, I wasn't going to be near the faster guys like Matt, Oliver, Ryan and Philip. But I was looking forward to the races.

Qualifying: I do a sub-par lap, not getting my tyres and brakes not up to temp for the fast lap and I end up 13th, when I could easily have gone half a second faster, but oh well.

Now I'm looking for a good start and a nice and simple lap1.

Race 1: Once on the grid, wasn't too keen on the way the cars were arranged, confused me a little when there were some grid boxes marked out on the track.

Matt Emmens gives me a little tap into the first corner after a bump with Linus, but nothing bad for me. Ryan runs wide at the first hairpin and gets a little tap from James and is spun off the track which leads to a little accident when his car ended up back on the track. I wasn't envolved so okay for me and I end up staying 13th by the end of the lap.

Lap 3 I get lucky with Simon and Paul taking each other out and I jump up to 11th, now with Ludvig infront of me. But all I'm looking for really is to be 8th at least for the second race.

Lap 5, pass Ryan after he's hit off by Dazid Zafiu, (Ryan not happy with some people, sure he will say more). Unfortunatly, then on the downhill right just entering sector 3, I take too much inside kurb and I roll my Alfa. :frown: Sorry Ryan for the bad re-entry onto the track couldn't move off-line fast enough. Then spin in the chicane and drop to 15th.

Finish race reports tommorrow.

Disappointed I Was unable to race!

O just got into the server with 1 min to spare after having to do a restart on my puter. I try to go out for warmup and I have NO SOUNDS! I play with a few settings etc. but cannot get it back easlity it seems.

So I am out for Race 1 and watch the opening 3 mins on race Monitor. I try a couple more desperate things to get sound but no joy.

I sign out of the server sad I am out of the action.

Hope you had fun!

Ethan,i will make a video right now to show everybody that i did not touched Ryan....and you will see he was having a huge lag! in 20 minutes the video will be updated.
Anyway,i want to apologise Ryan for an earlyer tap but i waited him,hopefully wasn't that bad...sorry Ryan!

Well I see the server but the class is coming up unknown and won't let me log on. I'm sure the mod is installed correctly (it's pretty tard proof). I even just reinstalled it and still no workee. It lets me play in practice, time attack, etc. But says unknown on server (server is running updated or modified game). I'm fully updated, just installed on fresh hdd just for racing these games. GTR evo w/race 07 and Race On w/stcc over the top of it. I have lots of mods installed and they all work. I even purchased MotecAdd so I can give feedback. That's working but I'm still not sure how to save the data so I can send it to you. Are ther any conflicting mods?

BTW F1 just finished. Some race at Spa, wet dry wet. Boos to Lewis and McClaren. Hooray for Webber. And tears for Reubens (300th start and finished in last place. :(

i can't help you for motec as i don,t use any real time telemitry program, as for the conflict problem thats something that can,t be solve as its due to car ID in the game and there is a limited car ID that can be use, i think not sure tho Gunthar knows more about that then me.

Q 8th or 7th? Finished right behind Marcin on 2nd who can confirm my personal attitude to rather stay behind when there's no room for a safe pass. That's a point I'ld like to mention especially when reading the above posts from GT Pro race. Let us race more in direction together than against. We're all old enough and got nothing to loose that counts in real life. 2nd for me is not first looser when company drivers state a "Thank You" for one's showing good manners. Same story with 5th n 10th position.
Also it delivers such beautiful sights like somehow sometimes one can feel n smell the opponent in front sweating n steaming while still handling his car at the edge of its physics and protecting the position in a smart way. Men, the almost 3 hrs race wasn't boring not at one point.

Congratulations and thanks to all of you GT Sportsmen as I saw maturity and kindness everywhere

Meh!!!. Bit of a poor run in the Sunday Club this morning at one of my Fav tracks :( Just lots of little mistakes that were costly. Superpole was ruined by running wide and not allowed to post a time. So started 21st. Got caught up in others problems and lost front splitter (my own fault) and struggled rest of race with massive understeer to 11th.

So race 1 was more of a qualy race for me. Starting race 2 in 11th was up to 6th by lap 2. Then silly little error dropped me back. Got back up to 5th, pitted late and struggled with the old tyres on the rear for a couple of laps losing me a place to Ludvig. Finished race right on his bumper in 7th. Not too bad considering, but I could and should of done better!!! Oh well live and learn :)

Thanks all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%