RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

I have the F3000 unlocked now! So go wild. I'm down for whatever. Just need to learn.
Was good racing with you, and I appreciate you taking it easy on me. We even had some back and forth when I didn't blow the apex.

By the way, I managed to get a league WTCC Series going. (I like this game so much after being tortured by Forza4). And and all of you are free to come and join.

http://forzasimracing.forumotion.com/

Reactions: Rob
I'll get unlocking tonight. I did race it a bit at the end of last year in between seasons but i don't think i got very far.
I also remember something about the MS wheel not working unless i log in with a controller first... or something... i'll sort it tonight i guess

Here are some setups someone kindly offered just in case you get the itch:)

Here they are in original DOC format. You'll need MS word (or similar) to view them. Pretty sure they won't open in notepad or basic text editor.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkxt4pq6hx4nxce/Race07Setups-DOCformat.7z

Tried notepad but no luck. Any chance to cut and paste? I have some setups for the F3000 which someone posted in PDF. One is for the F3000 and one is for the F3000 Mk2. Question: what is the difference and what do I get just with the normal gameplay?

I'll try to cut and paste the BMW setups I have later.

Tried notepad but no luck. Any chance to cut and paste? I have some setups for the F3000 which someone posted in PDF. One is for the F3000 and one is for the F3000 Mk2. Question: what is the difference and what do I get just with the normal gameplay?

I'll try to cut and paste the BMW setups I have later.
I have been unsuccessful in opening it as well.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.6%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 276 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%