RaceDepartment Awards 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lots of good tracks but I love public roads so I went for Alpine Hills wish has had a make over recently and is much better without the fogging effect. Targa Florio was a close second but it's showing its age in terms of graphics and could do with a major make over but that would take hundreds of hours.
Here is Alpine Hills v1.21 with Retro Max, Retro Cool Volvo Amazon, and a few other retro mods.

Some amazing tracks on that list like Adelaide, Norisring, Targa Florio, Sebring, Donington, and the Gold Coast, but my favourite has to be Varshko-Ovragi. A great off road track that can be driven in the dirt or the snow and is one of the few that doesn't have jumps in the middle. Always had great racing there so I'm going to vote for it. :)

Urgh, we need to make Stock Car more well known, it's losing to the CodeCrap.

To make it worse, the game stores in town are like "Game Stock Car? What's that?"

But one had Nascar Unleashed, featuring Fantasy cars.

Yeah, right...

Two surprises for me in the list...
Cannon Ball Run didn't make it in & Autumn Ring by Madcowie- didn't he release that last year just before Christmas as a prezzie for everyone?
Either way, there's some mighty fine looking tracks in that selection, it makes it hard to vote for only one!

Amazed to see my name in the list with some of the most talented sim racers around, thanks! So difficult to choose just one driver because all of them have been super in their respective championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%