Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App

Other Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.. how to change the resolution of the app? No matter the resolution i change, always cut the buttons..
Sem título.jpg

Hi, whenever I try to import custom AI rosters, it fails with "please check your AMS2 path in the options". But I have checked the path very carefully, and it should be just fine, as it shows "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\UserData\CustomAIDrivers", and the path exists.

Any help is much appreciated

Hi, whenever I try to import custom AI rosters, it fails with "please check your AMS2 path in the options". But I have checked the path very carefully, and it should be just fine, as it shows "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\UserData\CustomAIDrivers", and the path exists.

Any help is much appreciated

I think it's supposed to be pointed to the game's root folder, so remove the UserData\CustomAIDrivers from the path.

hi, this app support the mod tracks and cars? for exaple, make a career championship with ferrari 488

The app does not have the graphical assets or the configuration built in for modded content. You might be able to add them yourself if you can figure out the structure and content of the files the app uses for the car purchases and schedule generation.

Last edited:
pombeiro updated Racing Life - AMS 2 Career Mode Companion App with a new update entry:

Racing Life v1.7 Update

Important Notes!:

• First uninstall the v1.6 version manually, before proceeding with the installation of the update v1.7
  • After updated, don´t forget to update your DLC Tracks Configurator again.
  • For OnGoing careers, new cars and championships will be active in the next in-game year/season
  • For Ongoing Careers (due to limitations) Formula USA Gen 3 cars will still be seen, but no championships will be generated. For new Careers these cars will no longer be visible

Read the rest of this update entry...

First race of the year in Jan 2023. I entered my results from Qualy and Race. Clicking Finish does nothing. Clicking Advance takes me back to the Jan 2023 calendar where I see this race listed. I left Championship Result blank because it's the first race of the year.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug. I can't figure out how to enter the Race Results. Any tips? Thanks
1690419138700.png

Last edited:
Yes, if I enter a number the Finish button works. But the manual says to enter a result when it's the last race of the season which implies I shouldn't enter a result yet

Last edited:
First race of the year in Jan 2023. I entered my results from Qualy and Race. Clicking Finish does nothing. Clicking Advance takes me back to the Jan 2023 calendar where I see this race listed. I left Championship Result blank because it's the first race of the year.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug. I can't figure out how to enter the Race Results. Any tips? Thanks
View attachment 683229

Is that "Caterham Academy Cup" or "Caterham Academy <month> race"? If it's the latter, then those are "series" with only one race in them.

Last edited:
Quite a few people are now using the Thunderflash and the VRC ARC - Auriel 90 GTO mods, would there be a way to incorporate some of these into the career app? I'd imagine it's a lot of work but it would be great to have say the Clio Cup or the Megane Trophy championship? Or say the Project Cars Modding Teams tracks?

Last edited:
Hello! The mod is great! ^^
Could you please add to the car dealer roster the Nissan R390 for GT1 in next patch? It's no big deal because one can just buy one of the others and "pretend to have it", but it would be nice to have it for immersion purposes. :D

Would like to see the GT OPEN and the Ginetta GT4 Supercup with the Ginettas or if you can assist with instructions on adding your own championship that would be awesome please???

Why do I get no money when a championship ends?
The Copa Classic B Class is supposed to give 12,500 in prize money.

EDIT: Nvm, you need to input your position in the results, not the total amount of points gained.

Last edited:
in setup there is 'Import AI Rosters', if I press it I get 'Failed to import Custom AI Roasters! Please check your AMS2 Path'
In options the path is correct, I only enter AMS2 root path and it auto added this rest from /UserData/.., using version 1.7, whenever I point it to root AMS2 it addds those to the end.. so no idea what I should be doing there..
1701104128359.png

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%