Rally - MINI Monte 2012 - Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st January 2012

kojo.jpg
my first Try on doing the colour work more to come

That was a great fun guys! :)

I really enjoyed it, despite of I wasn't competitive & still don't love this Monte mod so much. I made some mistakes on the stages, the biggest one was on the first run of Joux Plane, when I broke my gearbox, and it stucked in 2nd gear.

The Bisanne II was very-very tight considering the time. :)

Thanks for the organisers for this session, congrats for those who have finished it, and good luck for those who will start this rally later! :)

Well that went pretty well. Very nice battle with Roy and Fernando, thanks guys :)

And myself aswell, ended up just 15 seconds behind you in the session in the end :) Had a pleasant run, but the rear wheels on this car does not take much to change the angle of. Slid a meter or two into a ditch on the first run on Arbroz, making the car run at an angle quite similar to Sordo in Monte Carlo.

Thanks for the rally, guys, really enjoyed myself tonight :)

Sorry if this is a really silly question, but can anyone tell me why the EU server is showing a start time of 21:00 when my PC and RSRBR are both set to GMT? Thought it should say 20:00? or does this time refer to the start time for the timezone where the server is running?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 77 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.4%