RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

In other news...
FFG officials today are happy to announce the beginning of testing for a new tyre structure for Season 2 onwards. Tyres will be reverted to slicks, and so far 5 brands of tyre have signed on.
These 5 are
Bridgestone, Michelin (returning)
Dunlop, Goodyear and Pirelli all enter the series.

Testing is beginning, with the hope all will be right for Season 2 of the series. Formula FG official would like to thank our partner series the GPGSL, Turbo Lover and MDBSnake (all found at grandprixgames.org) for their permission and grace to use these tyres.

EDIT: for those who want to see what the sidewalls look like (last time I checked this was the case)
gpgsl-tyres.png

Last edited:
In other news...
FFG officials today are happy to announce the beginning of testing for a new tyre structure for Season 2 onwards. Tyres will be reverted to slicks, and so far 5 brands of tyre have signed on.
These 5 are

Testing is beginning, with the hope all will be right for Season 2 of the series. Formula FG official would like to thank our partner series the GPGSL, Turbo Lover and MDBSnake (all found at grandprixgames.org) for their permission and grace to use these tyres.
Yeah good news

Yeah good news
Have you a seat next season ?

In other news...
These 5 are

EDIT: for those who want to see what the sidewalls look like (last time I checked this was the case)
gpgsl-tyres.png

Are you sure we can held more than two brand in GP4 ?

In other news...
These 5 are

gpgsl-tyres.png
Haha, those GPGSL tyres tho :roflmao:

Afaik there were rumours that Good Year will become yellow, and Dunlop orange?
--
but Apex will stick to Michelin tyres still.

The tyres will definetly have the circles on their very end. So they're recognisable when they're spinning.
The Bridgestone car looks like my TSM though :D
edit: Yep, Michelin looks like the TNR, and Pirelli like the MPR.

In other news...
These 5 are

gpgsl-tyres.png
Just to know, each brand will got different value or its totally esthetic
Like this season, the tyres make absolutely no difference to car speed. Isn't it awesome that we can get the tyre manufacturers to build pretty much the same tyres for us :D
If the changes mean only enhances the aesthetic then I like it very much, it's a nice touch to customize the cars:):cool::thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%