RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

United States Practice
R15 - United States - Practice.png

ARE YOU SURE THAT IS THE GRID SIR?
R15 - United States - Qualifying.png

Jack Hunsley proved master of the elements in the latest Formula FG round, held at the famous Indianapolis. But behind him is where the fun begins, with Xen Foro in his second to last race with Cedars taking second, ahead of Tim Engberink and fellow championship challenger Tapio Rinneaho in 4th. The final challenger, Pablo Diehl, was caught out in the conditions, and will start in 15th. Utzer, Ochlsager his in second to last race, Harvey, Sigoulakis, McNamara and Rautavaara make up the 10.
Csako snuck into 12th, Sharp is ahead of Diehl in 14th, Said starts 14 spots behind his teammate in 16th, while 2nd race hero Dewald Nel will occupy the front row with our newest débutante, Matt Bailey in the Elite Two.
A timing glitch wiped the times of Rautavaara, Lintner, Csako and Bohner, but still held them in position.
Commentators Comments: First was pretty obvious, but my god it was weird after that. Hunsley has a golden opportunity to take the championship this round, being 5 points ahead of Diehl and 2, just 2 ahead of Rinneaho will seal him the deal. DTK only need 2 points really as well. But I will also be looking at the back row, to see which débutante will get the upper hand, rather unfortunately I think that car performance will dictate that more than driver skill.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley (1st Title), T. Engberink, T. Rinneaho

• Deleted member 161052

even if Tomas has a lower qualy skill than me he can get to the Top 10. Meh.

Come on guys, Constructors title here please. I don't care if the drivers title isn't won here, as long as we go into Suzuka with just Jack or Tapio able to take the crown.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%