RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

THE SECRET IS OUT
From Season 2, Manolis Sigoulakis will be driving for Schweppes 2KF1 Racing Team, a partnership that both team and driver hope will bring strong success. Probably the worst kept secret so far in FFG, team manager Aidan Keranen had this to say today:
"It's fantastic to finally be able to confirm Manolis as joining us from next season. We here know his abilities quite well, and are very encouraged to see him continue his form in our cars instead."

Sigoulakis will drive the S2 2KF1 car at the S2 Pre-Season test at Silverstone. Hospitality packages in the Schweppes marquee and corporate box for the day are non-existent, order now!!

Last edited:
THE SECRET IS OUT
From Season 2, Manolis Sigoulakis will be driving for Schweppes 2KF1 Racing Team, a partnership that both team and driver hope will bring strong success. Probably the worst kept secret so far in FFG, team manager Aidan Keranen had this to say today:
"It's fantastic to finally be able to confirm Manolis as joining us from next season. We here know his abilities quite well, and are very encouraged to see him continue his form in our cars instead."

Sigoulakis will drive the S2 2KF1 car at the S2 Pre-Season test at Silverstone. Hospitality packages in the Schweppes marquis and corporate box for the day are non-existent, order now!!
What secret? That there was not a secret :roflmao:

THE SECRET IS OUT

Sigoulakis will drive the S2 2KF1 car at the S2 Pre-Season test at Silverstone. Hospitality packages in the Schweppes marquis and corporate box for the day are non-existent, order now!!
What secret? That there was not a secret :roflmao:
I want my secret! Where's my secret ?! :mad:

;):roflmao:

Ok, I am fairly certain this is the current driver market. Please don't send me complaints that someone is Driver 1 as opposed to the other, it makes no difference at this point.
We have 4 current drivers with no seat, plus I added some names that race in other simulated careers but not here. Please, don't hassle them if they say no.
end of season driver market.png

• Deleted member 161052

what? no
only Tomas and Xen have no team name, the other guys don't have seats or aren't even in this competition.
the first table is there, then once underneath "available" it is only drivers without a seat.
oh yes I get it

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 62 33.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 55 29.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • At a friends house