RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th October is 100% race date? If so I've to pull out one SimTech car..

Because of the 1st round of the VEC?
It might be the same for us, and i assume it's gonna be the case for a huge part of the field as there is a lot of line-up that are engaged in both championships

@Daiman Patel Have you ever considered to make a schedule change for the 12h of Suzuka?

@Fredyoh @Shane Burke
Jimmy and I have put the driver list next to each other, there isn't that much overlap.

Anyhow, you all know what you signed up for, what our rules are and what we expect. You signed up more than half a year ago, so the commitment stands.

@Fredyoh @Shane Burke
Jimmy and I have put the driver list next to each other, there isn't that much overlap.

Anyhow, you all know what you signed up for, what our rules are and what we expect. You signed up more than half a year ago, so the commitment stands.

Understood ;)
I think that...if something has to be done with the calendar it has to be coming from the VEC as you were the first to announce your calendar

We'll try to be here, but that's gonna be hard.

Cheers:thumbsup:

Daiman, can you please reset the time of the practice? Currently its dark after 1 hour into the session. Can we make it 80/20? :)
This was intentional given that a fairly substantial part of the race will be in darkening conditions and at night; we want drivers to practise and test at these (in-game) times of day as much as possible so that they are able to gain experience and become accustomed to driving at dusk and in the dark. I will go so far as to say that maybe the accelerated time progression was previously a bit too quick, so I have just reduced it from x4 to x3, but I am reluctant to go any lower than this else the time will never be sufficiently late in the practice session (on either the R4 or DRY server) to allow participants to test and train in dimming light and under the floodlights at Suzuka. I hope this makes sense, and that you understand our reason for setting a "high" time acceleration parameter value. :)

As well as the link of the Livetiming dont work in the first post :)
What specifically is not working with the live timing links in the first post? There is a known problem with the live timing screen - the table headings occasionally disappear - and the track map has not yet been created hence the completely blank screen when nobody is on the server - I shall create the track map soon - but other than this the individual live timing screens are working exactly as intended. The reason why we have provided links to the individual screens is to prevent the loading of fastest lap times from the database, which can cause the application to slow down and stop working when a "large" number of people are attempting to connect especially during a race, however it is still possible to access all of the information at avon.racedepartment.com. :thumbsup: We are also looking at switching to another live timing tool, but unfortunately I have not yet had the time to set this up; more details shall be provided about this in the hopefully not too distant future.

@Andrew Harper ...

I'm missing one... ;)
20170910233903_1.jpg

Looking to participate in the 12h of Suzuka, preferably in GTE.

A reliable and consistent race finisher, aiming to fight for the top of the fun class :)

Sporadically racing in RD club races on AMS or AC, as well as driving in iRacing as of late. I will only have my wheel on the 26th September and can start practising from that date.

PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Steam Id: SaintFrisky
RD Forum name: Jack Lyons
RDLMS Team number & name: #003 Simtech International

#3 SimTech International | Gibson 015S Nissan |
@Sherwin van der Sloot, @Standa Sehnal, @Mateusz Bogusz, @Tjeerd Feddema

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rdlms-s7-sign-up.115668/

You can now change your line-up by replying to this thread using the following template:
Team name*:
Team owner*: (real name)
Team owner forum name*: (@forum name)
Drivers out:
Drivers in: (real name, @forum name)

*Mandatory

Looking for a spot in a GTE team (or eventually P2) for the Suzuka race. I can be quite consistent and I have a lot of time to practice (i've already started actually). Let me know if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Joined a team, i'm no more available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 8 14.5%