RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cars for SpeedyMite Racing Alpha please.
To confirm, is the name of your second team SpeedyMite Alpha or SpeedyMite Racing Alpha? Just realised that I might have got your team name wrong in the custom car / skin pack; my apologies if it is incorrect, and I shall amend it in the next release. :)

Hi everybody!

After the project of making a team with friends failed, I'm now without a seat.

So, I'm looking for a seat in a GT car or looking for friendly drivers in case someone is interested to team up to race in the GT class :)

Looking for a seat: I'm a consistent driver, rather than an alien one. And I, usually, perform better during races than in practice or qualy. I have experience in club races in at Racedepartment, on rFactor2, Automobilista and Assetto Corsa. I once raced a 6h VEC @spa in the GT class, here at Racedepartment (with a nice 5th place in GTE and 10th overall). Raced also in other forums and started racing with iRacing. I practice as much as I can, already started training for the race. I'm willing to be tested and asked as many question as you like. I will lap on the server during these days, just to post some lap times.
One thing I want to state immediately: I don't guarantee my partecipation to the whole season, due to work and university commitements. I think it's fair for you to know that in advance.

Looking for drivers: I already introduced myself in the previous part. It'll be interesting to make a team that would unite drivers that didn't manage to find a seat or create their own team, to give us all a chance to race! I would look to create a friendly environment, but still with the commitment to do the best we can. You'll never know how well you can do if you don't try the hardest ;) Drivers that are interested to team up should contact me and we'll have a chat.
PM me filling this form: Age: | Country: | Favourite car: | Favourite kind of pizza:

Just joking. They're all good.

Thanks in advance, have a nice season guys!

EDIT: already posted a laptime in the Daytona server

Last edited:
To confirm, is the name of your second team SpeedyMite Alpha or SpeedyMite Racing Alpha? Just realised that I might have got your team name wrong in the custom car / skin pack; my apologies if it is incorrect, and I shall amend it in the next release. :)
Yeah it's SpeedyMite Racing Alpha, I did see the name in the skin pack but I was fine with it, the racing Alpha is quite a mouthful so I just thought there might have been a text limit :) no biggy. Cheers.

Yeah it's SpeedyMite Racing Alpha, I did see the name in the skin pack but I was fine with it, the racing Alpha is quite a mouthful so I just thought there might have been a text limit :) no biggy. Cheers.
There is a maximum length, but your team name will definitely fit. This was simply a mistake on my part - sorry! :whistling: I shall make the correction now so that I don't have to worry about it when the next version of the skin pack is released. :)

why u are not using the URD´s mod? the enduracers one has some FFB problems with the feeling in my opinion, Otherwise I´ll be there.
The decision from the very beginning has been to use the EnduRacers Endurance Series mod for this league, and this is not something that we intend to change (especially for this season). The RDLMS has a strong connection with this mod in general, as it was used in previous seasons when the league was run using rFactor 1, so we would like to continue from where it ended now that the rFactor 2 version has been released. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there are a number of other teams who have signed up for the league in spite of any reservations that they may have about the mod. If you do not wish to enter because we're using the EnduRacers mod then that is fine by us - this is your decision, and ultimately your loss.

As for the URD mod, this is used by pretty much every other endurance league so we want to offer something different, not to mention that it has shortcomings of its own and there have been no updates in over 6 months (in spite of the promise that updates would be released regularly).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%