RDRC S2 - Round 3 - Coffs Harbour Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was quite hard for me top focus last night, probably because I didn't play any RBR since the last Rallye Club event.

3 CFHs(2 at East-West...), but fortunately no retirement. Then I was quite satisfacted by my pace at the end of the rallye, once I got used again to the game and the car. Hopefully I'll knock some points for the 3rd time in a row, if not, well, I won't feel too bad about it, I'm still a noob on gravel.

Yeah, I almost always put the time I need just to eliminate confusion, but since in round 1 my Monday session was considered US4, I thought I was safe. Oh well, thats rally, you gotta be 100% sure you are in the right place at the precise time. Shoulda read the supps.

I won't be able to make the session tomorrow, so good luck to those yet to run!

Crap, sorry. You could've tried sending me a PM, I'm usually up at that time anyway.

Good rally for me.

Didn't make a good SS1 and make a mistake in the SS2 that cost me 6s. Hopefully, I didn't break the engine and can continu the race. At the end of the SS2, I was 2nd in the EU3.
I made a good time in the SS3 and after that I drive more relax, slower that I usually did in offline, but without any big mistakes I won the EU3.
The fight was good at each SS, sometimes 3 drivers finished the SS in the same second, so good !

Good fight with Jakub, Tor and Ben, and congrats to my teamate who was 18th at the end of the SS2 and finish in P5.

Waiting for the other times to see my general standing.

BTW, very good choice of SS, mix mod was not easy to drive but good idea to have it for this rally. Thank you some much for your work !!!

abnormality with the rscenter for at this time (eu4 time)

1. cannot connect to public session
2. got connected(got lucky) but wan't to be sure .. I reconnect(exit rscenter then relaunch)
3. after relaunch cannot connect again(to public session)!

with this abnormality I hope those who have enter the main lobby of eu4 won't get bug down.

--

when will the last session be on? US I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%