RDRC S4 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (3rd March - 6th March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is somewhat delayed, but I wanted to share my vague experience of the event. Firstly thanks to the staff organising these events. I see you've been hard at work ironing out the occasional expected "hiccups" here and there. We appreciate all the work you put in. Great job so far, had a lot of fun along with everyone else. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

A small recap of my rally. I thought I should be able to make the top 10 if I avoid retirement, well thats what I was hoping for anyways. With Magnar absent from this event I really wanted to try grab a handful of points for the team. My rally was completed quite carefully after nearly throwing it all away on SS2 nose diving flat out over the jump, coming to a complete halt having avoided all the trees off the road. Had to complete a fair few stages with minor damage to steering/suspension throughtout the rally. But in the end I'm very happy there was no DNF's or CFH's, this is a first for me on any event with realistic damage. A good start to the season with 5th, and I top my personal best of 6th in the last round of Season 3. :D

Great to see many new names, and what a start to the championship. High hopes the community here continues to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 120 56.9%