reshade naturel  pack presets AMS2

Other reshade naturel pack presets AMS2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

reshade naturel pack presets AMS2 - reshade AMS2 pack presets

hello, you will find a pack of rehade presets for AMS2, not sure that everyone will like it but you may find what you are looking for in one of my presets. I tried to color less and make the colors look more natural that I don't like in our racing simulations which seems too flash to me, know one thing we don't all have the same screen they are therefore difficult to have all the same rendering on a reshade preset for me this has to be corrected flash effect (I hope they will be the same for...

Read more about this resource...

download reshade on google, then watch this video to install reshade on AMS2 and know how to use it.
if you followed the video correctly and the reshade works as in the video. download my reshade presets copy them to your desktop with the reshade-shaders folder. then copy and paste the reshade -shaders folder and follow the path of your pc steam/steams/common/automobilista 2/ here if you have correctly installed reshade you will find a folder named reshade -shaders paste here it asks you to replace answer yes. copy my presets and follow the path steam/steam/apps/common and paste the presets here, start the game and do as in the video to switch from one preset to another and choose the one that suits you, all this seems complicated but in fact no you just have to install the reshade correctly, that's the only risk that it won't work is that you didn't install reshade correctly.
video :

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 275 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 284 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 265 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 174 23.5%
  • Toyota

Votes: 280 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 93 12.5%