Romeo One Racing - Team Launch

Ventis, big props on this skin!!! I love the attention to detail - even the "H" looks like there is an intentional "E" towards the right of it to signify "H"eidi and "E"ric :) I have to say I like the Logi prime logo placement too :) Thumbs up, wayyyyy up.

There is a sample of our cars for Silverstone. Expect some changes for the next round:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Great to see new cars adding to the grid - It looks great.

As you have said, you plan to make some changes after this race weekend, so I assume that is when you will do the individual driver helmets etc. However, the one thing I did notice and thought I should point out in case it might have just been a file copying error was that all the cars have #61...

Best of luck at Silverstone and beyond.

Thanks Ben. We were a little short on time to get the liveries going. Hopefully it will be all fixed for the next round.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%