RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you so much for all your hard work on these mods. Assetto is really the only way to develop a legit F1 simulation. I just sent you $10 on paypal for your efforts, but I think you should really start your own Patreon to help make all this hard work worth it for you.

@Schmawlik This display is so immersive in VR. Amazing. Not sure if a bug or an unfortunate dependency, but I noticed that the Gear and Pop-up displays clip whenever the UI scale is much higher than 100%. At 200%, the bottom and right of "N" is clearly missing, and the same goes when changes are made which trigger the pop-up. I can send a screenshot if needed.

@Schmawlik This display is so immersive in VR. Amazing. Not sure if a bug or an unfortunate dependency, but I noticed that the Gear and Pop-up displays clip whenever the UI scale is much higher than 100%. At 200%, the bottom and right of "N" is clearly missing, and the same goes when changes are made which trigger the pop-up. I can send a screenshot if needed.
You may have finally found out the reason behind someone else having that issue. Yeah it seems like just an unfortunate conflict that occurs, and not something I can fix.

Thank you so much for all your hard work on these mods. Assetto is really the only way to develop a legit F1 simulation. I just sent you $10 on paypal for your efforts, but I think you should really start your own Patreon to help make all this hard work worth it for you.
Thanks! I appreciate it a lot, and I'm actually working on getting a Patreon setup soonish.

I "think" I installed it correctly. It all works great on the FH22 cars I have set up. Just missing those pop ups on BMIG and DIFF on the FH23. I can see it change on the message above while driving, it just doesn't pop on the steering display. When you set up your patreon I'll subscribe asap.

I "think" I installed it correctly. It all works great on the FH22 cars I have set up. Just missing those pop ups on BMIG and DIFF on the FH23. I can see it change on the message above while driving, it just doesn't pop on the steering display. When you set up your patreon I'll subscribe asap.
I can send you my FH23 setup files, in a bit and see if that fixes it for you.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%