SEASON 17 RACE 2 - MAGNY COURS - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Race 1
Lap 3 Turn 3 - I rejoned the track and noticed that I had no rear wing and forgot to pay proper attention to oncoming traffic, had no control over the car and Valerio crashed into me. Very sorry for that!
sorry

Race 2
Turn 1 I turned in slightly later because Sean was very close, this lead to Martin hitting me from the right.
Lap 3 T14 - I ran into Valerios back
Lap 8 T15 - Lost the back slightly and was slow in the corner and Nicolas had no time to react to my slowing down suddenly and we had contact.
Lap 18 T9 - Sean tried to make a sneak attack on me while I was chasing down Valerio and had to go wide to avoide a colision. Sean was on new tyres and had much more grip in T9 and tried to overtake me on the inside, I was not expecting him to show up next to me suddenly and we had contact. He gave the position back :)

Last edited:
In R2, I got several game freezes which I know collected April at least. Possibly it affected others too. After the 5th freeze and collecting of April, it just felt dangerous for all others to stay on track so I quit.

If anyone has tips of what may have caused the cpu spiked that rf2 process showed in my process explorer during the race, please tell.

I recall one fairly sizeable game freeze on the final lap of R1, although I seem to have been quite lucky with only one. These issues seem to arise at VEC fairly frequently, one suggestion from Marcel Offermans was to change a line in your controller.json:

"Use thread":false,
"Use thread#":"Use a separate thread to issue FFB commands which may block with some drivers"

If you change "Use thread":false to "Use thread":true it might alleviate these CPU spiking issues. I am personally unsure as to its effectiveness, but it's worth a shot! :D

R2 I bumped Sean into T14 after miscalculating the speed difference. Knocked him into a half spin but waited for him to recover and we both carried on. I observed many more incidents but was fortunate enough to avoid all the carnage.

incidents - lots

whos fault - mine

punishment - slapped senseless

sorry for the incidents guys :(, especially vlad who i managed to take out with a laser guided strike that the even u.s military wouldve been proud of :(. really made a mess of things last night, had the pace in me to get the results i wanted but didnt have the consistancy to match it, but again thats what happens when i let the practise routine slip.

p.s the server ran fine for me guys, not a single glitch, didny notice any lag either so dont think i can help much here.

Last edited:
Race 1 : was caught in lap 1 carnage, I don't know if I could have done better (probably yes with a 3-screens display), but that's a racing incident for me. And please @Blauweke don't do that again, you're putting other people race in danger.

Race 2 :
Lap 3 : hit @Blauweke that was standing still on the racing line after a spin at turn 14. I saw him too late to brake, and I would have spin if I did. Sorry I should have minded the yellow flags. Once again that would probably have been better with a larger display.
Lap 8 : hit @jego after turn 15 and we both spun. Sorry
Lap 10 : almost hit Franciso in the big sandbox before the main straight. I had a terrible flatspot on the moment and lost the feeling of the car in this turn. Sorry.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%