Sebastian Vettel

Saying his teammate was lapped for example.
You mix fiction with reality that´s all.

As i said before i couldnt care less for car no.2 since Vettel was driving phenomenal

I said he was lapped because on official results it says -1lap which means he was lapped or his car stalled and anyway he was lapped

i watched from warm up lap to the end of the podium ceremony

26th Birthday for Sebastian Vettel
1003960_338139766316219_1826984303_n.jpg

i was just watching something for F1 and it's drivers nowadays and thought of the discussions of who is greatest nowadays, even if i think that numbers should spare this discussions.

It's interesting that many are saying Vettel is successful cause of the car, but they missed one thing. He has many records right? Under many i thing many in the term of "youngest ever" so what about them ? Well, have anyone thought that those records, half of them at least are scored in a team far away from the speedy Red Bull ? :D

Youngest driver to debut - after testing for BMW Sauber where he showed GREAT pace on 17 years only!
Youngest driver to score points - BMW Sauber in US where only 8 drivers entered for points
Youngest driver to score points on debut - same race same car
Youngest pole setter - Toro Rosso on Monza where car power is i say most important
Youngest winner - Toro Rosso same track same car

etc ... well these things wouldnt be scored if he wasnt talented ...

Well, in all fairness, back in the days open wheelers weren't so video gamey, and safe :p

they aren't even today, its just that younger and younger they step into F1 car, which i find it bad :/ it destroys F1 reputation, i think.

they aren't even today, its just that younger and younger they step into F1 car, which i find it bad :/ it destroys F1 reputation, i think.
What I mean is, it's easier for young drivers to compete nowadays (not to get into racing, but to actually drive the cars). Heck, probably over half of them don't know fundamental driving techniques like heel and toeing... Because they never need it throughout their career since the cars are so "synthetic".

Reactions: Dux
A shame they never did that with MSC back then, eh?:p

Oh btw: As Monza was a rainy race, his life got a tiny bit easier. Too much spray for Kovalainen to see where Seb actually was!:D

The FIA will shake things up before he wins many more WDCs.
They can't afford to lose the viewers, which would lose sponsors.

They do shake it up all the time to stop Red Bull.

off throttle blowing - mastered by RBR/Renault
exhuast blowing diffuser - mastered by RBR
High nose concept - mastered by RBR

Looking at the new regs every season you saw

no OTB
definitely no EBD
And for 2014 no high nose concept.

I disagree on ratings. I don´t think domination has any real impact on viewers.
Quite an interesting analysis which i haven´t read yet but will.

https://www.wiwi.uni-muenster.de/ca...e-in-Formula-One_Krauskopf_Buenger_Langen.pdf

Reactions: Dux
Am I the only one who finds this very ironic..?

well if we see what i wrote above yeah, but i didn't meant that way, what i meant is that they go too far with young drivers and yes they get those places because someone paid for them. In the case with Vettel its totally different story. I should ask, was ur question ironic?

When mediums were speaking of Vettel as the fastest and youngest talent in the paddock it seems that no one cared to look for him, who he was etc. Vettel was youngest but he was hell of a talent! And he cannot be destroying the F1 reputation. But 18y Gutierrez can, or this russian that comes with 17 also

well if we see what i wrote above yeah, but i didn't meant that way, what i meant is that they go too far with young drivers and yes they get those places because someone paid for them. In the case with Vettel its totally different story. I should ask, was ur question ironic?

When mediums were speaking of Vettel as the fastest and youngest talent in the paddock it seems that no one cared to look for him, who he was etc. Vettel was youngest but he was hell of a talent! And he cannot be destroying the F1 reputation. But 18y Gutierrez can, or this russian that comes with 17 also
Gutierrez is 22 and Sirotkin is 18 as of today. At least get your facts right when making ridiculous arguments.

Gutierrez is 22 and Sirotkin is 18 as of today. At least get your facts right when making ridiculous arguments.

Guti. was 22 ?! Why the hell then they said that he is the "kid" in F1 paddock ? o.O

And Sirotkin can be 19 years if he can, with the fact that he is entering ONLY cause of the money (sponsors) all i said was far from ridiculous argument. Maybe i missed some facts (like years) but my points is true and there is no denying that, why Bruno Senna is out and some kid Sirotkin who just made his tests in driving school is going to drive? Why many drivers who are really talented are out ? And u know that is true, its far from making ridiculous arguments. Ricciardo came on 19 years but Ricciardo were showing some promising talents...this is different. Sirotkin i believe either, but far from anyone since now, i.e. i would have spotted him

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back