Simagic looks good .....but.

For the price, I recommend just building an SC1.
The M10 uses a stepper motor, is only 10 Nm of torque and even Boosted Media on YouTube didn't review it too highly. If you don't want to DIY, I think the Accuforce is definitely a better buy. Same price, also includes a high quality button box and steering wheel and comes with better software.
My DIY Simucube 1 was only about $900 with all hardware shipped.

Upvote 0
I have one. I like it and posted some more detailed thoughts here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simagic-m10.177508/post-3230748

I can't compare to the SC1 (or anything else) as I've never tried them, but to give a couple of points in favour of the simagic:

1) Taking the cost of a good quality rim into account, I think it's still cheaper than a DIY SC1 build.

2) It's plug and play, with no significant hardware setup and very little software setup required.

Upvote 0
If you don't want to DIY, I think the Accuforce is definitely a better buy. Same price, also includes a high quality button box and steering

This certainly seems to be the case from what I've read, but accuforce isn't really an option in Europe (looks like the OP is in the Netherlands). Shipping and import duties would put it in the same league as the high end DD options.

Upvote 0
yep, from the netherlands.... most DD are way to much after you order them there is a ;lot of tax and stuff so 1600 euro is a normal price here i think, the Simagic i can get for 750 euro so if it's good than i will try it.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 963434

for the price yo buy simplicity sw20 v3, its cheapest dd whhel i think build aroung mige 130st-m10010
easy to set up. but it got grounding issues but easy to fix i tell yo
i saw many threads it resets, i mean ffb lost mid race, then yo must exit sim and get in again, but its just groundin yo make copper cable groundin from mige motor to rig, from rig to controller box, from controller box it helped for me, since i made tis no resets for week now an i played sometimes 3 hours.
its 10 nm not too much, depend on yo strength but im not muscular man an i tested 10 nm on my simplicity wheel an yo not feel cars, hard to countersteer.
and mige motors best, yo have industrial motor wchich will stand longer that yo live, or some another technology arrive,

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 963434

im mean simagic is 10 nm, simplicity is 20 nm motor, and yo got 13nm option even cheapest than simagic.
iv got 20 nm motor will recomend it, i got it set in games at 12 nm an i get no clippin, as it sometimes go above 16 nm but no clip cause its 20 nm, yo get 10 nm an yo must use 100 gain an yo will clip at some tracks as spa and eau rogue turn yo will clip, it not too much nm wheel.

Upvote 0
if i have to pay 1000 euro's than i will go for the Simucube sport or pro its a bit more but that would be a better option i think. thus far i still prefer the M10 if it's any good.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 963434

This certainly seems to be the case from what I've read, but accuforce isn't really an option in Europe (looks like the OP is in the Netherlands). Shipping and import duties would put it in the same league as the high end DD options.
yes i was about to buy accuforce i was making order all that shieet an then comes shippin cost, it was HALF OF MY SALARY XD so i bought another thing . accuforce only for americans

yep, from the netherlands.... most DD are way to much after you order them there is a ;lot of tax and stuff so 1600 euro is a normal price here i think, the Simagic i can get for 750 euro so if it's good than i will try it.
another thing i not mention about simplicity, yo want to choose it and be chep yo must wait like 4-5 months to arrive. yo cant order it an get immediate shippin but then its price comparable to Augury dd wheel, or yo have shipment delayed cause yo buin such called "pre order" then yo have price much lower but must wait 4-5 months to arrive,
but augury uses "comminity tell best software" and simplicity yo got their own software, then tell its not best but i can tell yo it suits me, its easy to set up as yo get not much option, like augury uses that sim commander or something and it have like 30-40 sliders, an simplicity yo got like 10 sliders max and only 4-5 sliders doin something important so i set it up best within one month usin, an yo got simracer still cant set up their best options they like struggling wit settin up for half year or more

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 963434

if i have to pay 1000 euro's than i will go for the Simucube sport or pro its a bit more but that would be a better option i think. thus far i still prefer the M10 if it's any good.
well i tell yo, it will be better than anby consumer belt driven wheel for sure.
if moneys issue then choose it. its still direct drive, dont look at how much NM, its still important but important not to clip as yo drive, but ANY DD wheel will be better than belt driven wheel yo can get in any media markt or somethin. it is drirexct driven forces, not belts or coggins, even simagic will be better than more expensive fanatic csl elite or thrustmaster ts-xw racer cause they may be more expensive but tey still got less nm and are belt driven.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

that is a other thingy i don't think i need 20 Nm at all.....just need it to be smooth nothing more
Simagic and Accuforce are both stepper motors, so they would be a bit notchy due to design.

Upvote 0
Simagic and Accuforce are both stepper motors, so they would be a bit notchy due to design.

They are hybrid stepper servo.

" Many folks mistakenly refer to the motor control technology in our AccuForce products as a "stepper system". ...

" The AccuForce is not a "stepper system" ....."

..." the AccuForce controller is much more innovative than the "stepper control" it's often mislabeled as, "...

1595740982200.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does that change incremental steps nature of the motor, the one that is responsible for notchiness?

Since it isn't a true stepper or servo motor being used in the Accuforce, I am not sure what you are getting at with your link. When talking about the motor the Accuforce uses, they even state a Stepper motor cannot be used for a wheel.

From the link on the motor the Accuforce uses:
" The simple fact is, a stepper system couldn't even be used for the purpose of steering simulation. It is not a suitable technology. "

Do you want the Accuforce to be classified as a standard stepper motor for some reason?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I was using an accuforce it was not bad. I was doing road, not oval. From memory I don't remember thinking that it wasn't smooth, it seemed fine but the FFB was not set to very high either.

What I do remember clearly was when I needed to countersteer quickly and thats when the immersion broke as thats when it felt notchy compared to my servo. We don't contersteer nearly as much as we normally do but it broke the immersion for me

Upvote 0

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 266 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 274 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 255 35.6%
  • McLaren

Votes: 168 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 271 37.8%
  • Intel

Votes: 90 12.6%