SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Finally started updating the dash/leaderboards....
Plugin is looking stable so now to change all my dashes/leaderboards to use the new data names...
Then once I have updated them I can start on the new additions.

Not long now........

Finally started updating the dash/leaderboards....
Plugin is looking stable so now to change all my dashes/leaderboards to use the new data names...
Then once I have updated them I can start on the new additions.

Not long now........
Hello there. I´ve been follow your work a couple of weeks now and try to read everything on the road what is about to come. Im already using your plugin for a championship streaming and I have some questions, so if you dont mind and have a little time to answer, would be great.

This next version you are about to drop it...
-Have the Recent F1 Style for leaderboard, driver details and everything?

-As I read a couple of comments ago, the new Halo Style will auto change when you just change the driver, will it be also on the Driver Details? This is the most Im looking for :)

-And the last one and less important, because, if the first two are affirmative, I will change it for that style inmediatly ^^ but, meanwhile: Im about 99% sure you can change those rf2 icons for another one or simply delete it like the mapfre style, but where? There is a looot of files and lines to get lost in :p

Captura.JPG

Thank you so much for you work and keep on it!

[QUOTE = "GarySwallow, post: 2705390, membro: 283401"]
Ciao Pepa
Hai installato e attivato il plugin?
[/CITAZIONE]
come si attiva il plugin

[QUOTE = "GarySwallow, post: 2705390, membro: 283401"]
Ciao Pepa
Hai installato e attivato il plugin?
[/CITAZIONE]
come si attiva il plugin

Drop all folders into Simhub/DashTemplates folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates).

You need to install my plugin (.dll file in the zip) to get the features to work.
Drop it into the root directory of SimHub (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub), start SimHub and activate it in the Settings/Plugins section.

Access the leaderboards from the dash picker menu.
Access the 'popups' in the overlay list.
Select options in the plugins menu:
Options.PNG

If you cannot see the plugin inside Simhub then please check the security permissions of the dll file. Right click on the dll and click properties, click unblock then click ok.
Restart Simhub and it should appear in the list of plugins.

Hi, good job for this overlay !

However, I can't get tyres infos of drivers (in multiplayer mode), when I ticked "tyres info" in the plugin settings, It shows me the Pit stops but not the tires (f1 2019).

Last edited:
Hi guys..apologies for being quiet recently..been very busy.
@Paulo Honorato thanks for assisting..
@Psebcool I have answered in Discord..easier to discuss there..
Everyone else...plugin seems stable so I have been updating my leaderboards to use the new names..
I have been doing the larger ones first to make sure they work (and fixing a couple of issues along the way - they have a LOT of formulas!!!!) and will update the smaller ones asap.
If all goes according to plan I may release this weekend..or shortly after.
The initial release will just be the reworked plugin and leaderboards..nothing really new added that will be obvious...but then I can start on newer things..
Stay tuned....stay safe...

Hi, do you know some way to get a start grid position based of a leaderboard position?, for example the car that is now in third position where did it start; because the opponent number of the plugin doesn't mean the real-time position

it's for a leaderboard if it helps

Imagine that you have another column with the starting position of eache driver, you would use the property [GarySwallowDataPlugin.Opponent01.StartGridPosition] , but the problem comes getting the who opponent is in hwo position, because '.Opponent01.' doesn't mean that is the opponent in the first position at each time

So, in that column I can't directly do a text with each value, i should get first the number of '.OpponnentXX.' for each driver, that i don't know hot to neither

Sooooooo, it may be a simple or a super complex way to do this, but I really appreciate any help

Wait for my new plugin...
All data is by now done by leaderboard position....
I wanted to make my plugin easier for others to use (it was originally written for just my needs)....
....and this is a perfect example of why I needed to rewrite it

[/QUOTE] He said this week or early next week :)Give him time, he deserves it :) And yeah, I have found the same issue like you said, thats why I used drivename(position) etc, but still a lot of data are because of it unusable i believe :)

Hello...

+ASSETTO CORSA +
I running your latest Version and SimHub 6.9.8 and the Leaderboard runs as expectet but i recive no data for the overlays (Battle, Broadcast, TV Style 5.0) iam pretty new with simhub, maybe i missed something. Any Input?

If i do my own Dashboard i get the observed Name and Vehicle Name of the current shown driver. btw, Laps time and speed is in a wired format..

Thanks for your support

Still aiming for a release this weekend.
My broadcast timing table is taking AGES..so many formulas...
The first release may be a little bit shaky in aces but I will improve it later...

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen + F1 Halo Overlay with a new update entry:

THE ISOLATION RELEASE - (or the "about bloody time" version)

MAJOR UPDATE TO THE PLUGIN
IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REWRITTEN SO ALL OLD DATA NAMES ARE GONE
I have simplified the data names so they are easier to use for your own projects now.
I have tried to give them obvious names so the same name can be used with different games..less java/ncalc etc...
ALL DATA is now leaderboard position based...so just look for the position you want (ie 1st) and you will have Leaderboard.Position01.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.....LOADS OF DATA.....
If this driver drops to 2nd then...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%