AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Red Bull Ring National - Wed 03Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
really? apologies, im new to this forum, i looked last night but could see a race server but not a practice one.

Find an event that you may be interested in, then enter the practice server, if you like? enter the event.

For this event the practice server is:

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Mazda MX-5 Cup PRACTICE #05

Get back to me if you are still having problems :thumbsup:

yeah fella i was
managed a few high 59's but first time ive driven that lay out, so im sure it'll come once the setup is sorted
i also think that the consistenty on this track is more important than a single low time. As mentioned by John it will be close and its a good training if you are new for the handling with cars in front and beside your own car.
But i think 59's are for the middle (like myself) :)
hape

i also think that the consistenty on this track is more important than a single low time. As mentioned by John it will be close and its a good training if you are new for the handling with cars in front and beside your own car.
But i think 59's are for the middle (like myself) :)
hape
dunno if i dare inflict my "skills" on decent drivers just yet! haha

Great car and track combo. Both new to me and after a session I was putting in high 59s. RobR1 a good 0.8 quicker. Hope there's some slow guys to lap with :)

Oh and RobR1, so sorry for kicking you out the server! I joined and wanted to watch your lines so clicked a button next to your name and it kicked you lol!

Great car and track combo. Both new to me and after a session I was putting in high 59s. RobR1 a good 0.8 quicker. Hope there's some slow guys to lap with :)

Oh and RobR1, so sorry for kicking you out the server! I joined and wanted to watch your lines so clicked a button next to your name and it kicked you lol!

lol no worries. I was akf anyway. I'm in VR so can't type on chat. Saw your message. All good!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 113 55.9%