if I didn't spend around 12 hours, sometimes more, each day on the track then you may have had a point.
yeah sorry, it just did happen numerous times before that people tried presenting tracks or cars in a similar manner. Sometimes like showing their progress similar to you over a couple of days or even just over the course of hours, with them just unhiding finished objects one by one.

But yours is not! Sorry again :speechless: :roflmao: Took a closer look at your textures, all handmade (...and really highres, not everything needs to be 4096x4096 ;) )
Screenshot_krb_tiga_lotus_special_stage_route_5_20-11-121-19-25-49.jpg

Last edited:
yeah sorry, it just did happen numerous times before that people tried presenting tracks or cars in a similar manner. Sometimes like showing their progress similar to you over a couple of days or even just over the course of hours, with them just unhiding finished objects one by one.

But yours is not! Sorry again :speechless: :roflmao: Took a closer look at your textures, all handmade (...and really highres, not everything needs to be 4096x4096 ;) )View attachment 526394
Yeah I was a bit lazy saving everything in 4096 as thats what I exported all my UV maps from my software , probably should go back to a few and downscale them what needs to be downscaled.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%