The W.I.P Thread

;)

bvpq.jpg

I condone piracy, because is the real engine in game business. You spend 60 euro on this crap, you are crazy... have you heard engine sound? They ask money and they don't care about their customer. I solved the pc issue for laptops in F1 2012 and they spent 2 months before making a single patch. They closed F1 online the game when all was ok. They are sharks, and I'm a pirate after all.

@pitti59

There are several DLC unlock option that I can check. And in the database you can clearly see strings like 88_mclaren_ and Ron Dennis, Ayrton Senna. I believe Codemasters is going to make 2 DLC along the year, or maybe they already created content which is hidden at the moment. I have to see.
If you don't want to pay 60 euros on it, don't get it. Simple as that. :cool:
The news on Codies going crazy on the helmet models and textures is less than welcome. Up until now I've purchased codies current-gen F1 games on a bi-annual basis (2010, 2012) and that trend is set to continue. I may have considered getting F1 2013 if there were beautiful custom team/season mods for it but Codies have, for the foreseeable future, found themselves with one less customer :thumbsdown:

*My opinion only, but at least I have no intention of pirating it! :O_o:

Nope the skin is how you see it. It will work in game as it looks.

How you put Camel logo in front of the cockpit ? The nose has not a place to be paint, only logo on different place appear on the DDS. Also Courtauld logo has only one place inside and you got appear on the right place and the camel took the second place he was on the original files?!

How you put Camel logo in front of the cockpit ? The nose has not a place to be paint, only logo on different place appear on the DDS. Also Courtauld logo has only one place inside and you got appear on the right place and the camel took the second place he was on the original files?!
;)

He's a magician :laugh:

Because on this particular template.....I must say CM's have been (a) very clever in what parts of the bodywork they have left blank (b) damned sneaky in doing so.

For instance....the Camel logo on the nose. On the original it is blank, yet the mesh for that part it is the 100% perfect shape for the camel logo.....it's almost an invitation to put it there.

Last edited:
Because on this particular template.....I must say CM's have been (a) very clever in what parts of the bodywork they have left blank (b) damned sneaky in doing so.

For instance....the Camel logo on the nose. On the original it is blank, yet the mesh for that part it is the 100% perfect shape for the camel logo.....it's almost an invitation to put it there.
I stumbled across it the other day while playing around pasting decals everywhere, trial and error for a guy like me with pretty much no experiecnce.
Thats how i managed to place the JPS logos on the wings of the 98T.
If you look at the PSSG you'll notice (obviously) that there is spots of unused space dotted about, some of which are not mirrored and some are and some completely screw the skin up!
There must be a work around with the mirror issue?
CM have used some tricky techniques, take the cockpit interior of the L98T which are placed on the nose section... puzzles me!

Is there a way to place a double layer? Say the John player on the side cockpit of the L98T? Say one normal and one mirror so it will display correctly on the mirrored half? If that makes sense? Soz am tired had a busy night at work... just a thought though!

Attachments

• TR Camel  lotus 100t.jpg
    TR Camel lotus 100t.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 268

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 231 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 184 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.2%