The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Looks awesome man ,
100% your own design , Or his parts from other cars , Well inspiration , ideas ect ? :)

100% my own, although obviously you always take inspiration from elsewhere. For me it was just general motorsport influences, though nothing was copied directly. Just wanted some cool shapes for the aero bits, the main body was just based on some random shapes I thought might look good.

I think I have some rough sketches I did somewhere before I started, lets see...

Vmnu2aDl.jpg

s03QWXvl.jpg

edit* found another pic

RiK90sql.jpg

Last edited:
100% my own, although obviously you always take inspiration from elsewhere. For me it was just general motorsport influences, though nothing was copied directly. Just wanted some cool shapes for the aero bits, the main body was just based on some random shapes I thought might look good.

I think I have some rough sketches I did somewhere before I started, lets see...

Nice sketches! :) Always love seeing these kinds of loose sketches from fellow designers

Vmnu2aDl.jpg

s03QWXvl.jpg
Yes amazing to see this kind of stuff ,
Specially here on RD ,
Awesome Concept and really detailed model , you should be proud ,
Like I was saying would be awesome to actually see it on the road :)

Cracking a though nut. The last Z4 GT3 still driving in VLN, operated by Walkenhorst Motorsport.

__custom_showroom_1492725711.jpg

Even only remotely aligning the design is an interesting task. It doesn´t match really well between the body parts on the real car as well, though. And I can finally recreate the new VLN plate. Might be worth updating the Falken Porsche, as well.

It is now possible to open the door
UwgftNN.png

IMG_1867.jpg

guys tell me if im posting too much progress of the car

SIcne its my "first model" everything i do its exciting to see (to me) XD as everything is the first
On RD theres no such words as posting too much ,
Keep those puppies coming man , we love this **** :D:D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%