The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Its like completing a difficult jigsaw puzzle :D Very satisfying!

bivhuRkh.jpg

In content manager, looking good - still need to sort textures for a bunch of stuff... :confused:

33MVotWh.jpg

v7aTyDAh.jpg

@garyjpaterson , It looks quite far, so I say well done. :D Nice experiment at least!

I almost managed to do a skin over the weekend.

__custom_showroom_1492471009.jpg

It stuff like this that takes time:

__custom_showroom_1492471078.jpg

Custom numberplate for RBR, as well as the collection of approval stickers from Dubai, Mugello and RBR (With correct dates, circuits and recreated marker painted start numbers). Or figuring what the plaquette above the fuel nozzle actually says.

Still need to finally align the reflection map, create the Red Bull Ring windshield decal (Can´t find the fond or an image of the text so far, if anybody knows the font for the 24H Series Race track title used for RBR, I´d gladly accept your help). Also want to recreate the final tyre set (The chalk markings). And finally look over the colors and reflections, try it with compression, redo the reflections after trying the compressed reflection map (Allways looks bad on first try) and fix some details (See the drillings on the side skirts with the white walls, for example?). So I´d say about 5h-10h at least to do till I´m more or less happy with it, if I find the font for the windshield. If not, it´ll take longer or this might just as well end up collecting dust on my disk.

Worked out pretty good so far, though, was very lucky with the alignments, most fitted quite well already after the second export.

Still is a good way to spend time. ;)

She? Where is she? Behind the old car? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Dont know about you man ,
I treat my cars like ladies ,

Not 100% sure where it comes from or I might be wrong ,
In english anyways , I am sure "she" is quite a common thing to say regarding cars ,

oooh she,s nice , bla bla bla ,

Last edited:
This got me extremely excited! I remember the old thread for this car and I loved it. Any info on what still has to be done?
Only steering wheel , was in the interior ,
So practically a full interior , Full suspension work , LODS ,

Audio and physics can not be rushed on this car ,
We will make it , most likely , but dont be getting excited for any time soon :D

Only steering wheel , was in the interior ,
So practically a full interior , Full suspension work , LODS ,

Audio and physics can not be rushed on this car ,
We will make it , most likely , but dont be getting excited for any time soon :D

Well, looking at the quality of your mods, I'm sure this one will be amazing. Rushing this car wouldn't do any good, so just take your time creating this.

Are you going to make a thread for it or just keep it as a "background" project that will be released when it's done?

Reactions: CC
Well, looking at the quality of your mods, I'm sure this one will be amazing. Rushing this car wouldn't do any good, so just take your time creating this.

Are you going to make a thread for it or just keep it as a "background" project that will be released when it's done?
We will see what happens ,
Needs discussing correctly , A plan creating ect ect ,
But its been in the making a long time and talked about a long time ,
So needs doing correctly to a high standards in all departments ,

Might not ear from it for a while , but be assured at some point info will be announced , most likely not by me ,
But keep your ears open :D

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 330 35.2%
  • Porsche

Votes: 361 38.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 344 36.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 226 24.1%
  • Toyota

Votes: 341 36.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 120 12.8%