The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Damn, seems Dallara really is making a street car... with a glass roof and everything! :roflmao:

Dallara, I'll accept a free car off the production line as my form of payment :D

https://www.motor1.com/news/142820/dallara-road-car-spy-pics/

dallara-road-car-spy-pics.jpg

I sincerely hope that is wearing a lot of extra body panels to change its shape, in addition to the camo, because that thing is fugly. It looks like some kind of mutated toad from the front. :O_o:

(But, yay Dallara!)
I just said the same ,
Looks like some messed up flat fish or something :roflmao:

I sincerely hope that is wearing a lot of extra body panels to change its shape, in addition to the camo, because that thing is fugly. It looks like some kind of mutated toad from the front. :O_o:

(But, yay Dallara!)

It is, I can exclusively unveil what it will actually look like:

Q47yPHXh.jpg

:p

In all seriousness it doesn't look too great, but I'll reserve my judgement till we see the final product. These 'disguises' are rarely very flattering, so we shall see.

It looks like they wrapped the headlights in the same stuff as the rest of the body, so maybe the actual headlight shape is decent? Definitely has a weird bulge above the license plate though.

Looking at the pics a bit closer, I can see a few areas with obviously taped on paneling (the bulges that run over the rear fenders, for instance), so I'm confident that the shape we're seeing here is at least 20% uglier than the real deal. I'm not confident that the car will be pretty, but pretty sure it won't be that ugly :p

General body shape reminds of a McLaren but I'm 100% sure its wearing a form disfiguring disguise. If not I'm afraid they'll not sell a single car!
Must just be all about aero , Must have high figures , god knows ,
But that would be probably the last car I would put in my garage :D

• Deleted member 130869

(But, yay Dallara!)

It looks like a Lotus had an allergic reaction to bee stings or gasoline

It is, I can exclusively unveil what it will actually look like:

Q47yPHXh.jpg

:p

In all seriousness it doesn't look too great, but I'll reserve my judgement till we see the final product. These 'disguises' are rarely very flattering, so we shall see.
Actually , Just looking more at this ,
Its awesome little design , This would actually sell a lot of cars , Specially with a R1 bike engine in it :D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%