rF2 Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Mon May 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sry i don't speak so much english and so i don't know what you mean with "foine fellas".....can you explain it pls???? thank you!!! :D
I'm sure he meant "fine", but "O" key tends to be dangerously near the "I" key nowadays ;).

Gave the FeelsReal a shot a second a ago and they do feel differently. But I need more practice to tell if it's a positive change for me ;).

BTW: since next to no one uses the BMW M6 - is it that much slower, or is there a grudge on it :)P)? I know that I'm not a rocket driver, but you gotta pile up your excuses just to be safe :D

Oh god, its all coming back why I think suzuka is a marmite track! I'm well off the pace, cant get the bimmer set up right at all:frown:...... loads of understeer at one corner then massive oversteer the next, mind you, with a grid thats looking this big, being at the back might be an advantage LOL! Big change from last week when my pace was pretty good even if the race's were a disaster...

Still the first few bends on the opening lap should be entertaining!:rolleyes:

BTW: since next to no one uses the BMW M6 - is it that much slower, or is there a grudge on it :)P)? I know that I'm not a rocket driver, but you gotta pile up your excuses just to be safe :D

I drove a few cars on the track yesterday and must say I might go for the 6 series BMW, its my first race with these cars so dont know if it is a smart choice :) as I'm still not used to the "feel" of the game...
Sliding with the 6 series is very cool btw :cool:

Which Hud/add on is this and where can I get it ? :) Looks smart !

My best so far with the Alfa 75:

grab000ks.jpg

Guess the Sierra and Supra's boys will do 2:14, 2:15

Thanks Ryo! :D Still learning about rF LOL. I have had some success tho, Been playing with X-Sim and now have a full set of gauges on a second monitor and a fully functional 'button box' connected up with on of Leo Bodnars BU0836 USB boards!

Jeeeeeeeeesus please sign me up before it's too late :)
(Thought I should say that I am in no way referring Ryan to a god-like being. Jesus is merely my way of expressing shock at the list of entries.)

Holy crap, even if we dont get all the signups this is going to be a whopping-size grid. :o

Also, Adam "Klaus" Eggbeer, after a certain Texaco-livery Sierra driving Touring Car ace. You know it makes sense Ryan :D

As we have an unusually large grid tonight, can I request everyone to set their connection setting to 'ISDN'.

To do this go in-game to Connect > Settings > Connection Type 'ISDN'.

Ta muchly :)

Hey guys. I'm new here and need a little help.

When I connect to the server, as it finishes loading the track, rFactor stops working.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%