Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the job, the dash is perfet, i will run with it!
Just a question, is it possible to have the screen leaderbord of your dash but separetly.
I would like to run your dash and leaderbord on 2 separate screen

Thanks in advance. I see your answer to scott but i don't find the solution

Thank you for the job, the dash is perfet, i will run with it!
Just a question, is it possible to have the screen leaderbord of your dash but separetly.
I would like to run your dash and leaderbord on 2 separate screen

Thanks in advance. I see your answer to scott but i don't find the solution
[/QUOTE
Hi,
It's in the 3rd screen inside the page widget, if you want to copy it to a new dash.

This is absolutely awesome!!! Is there anyway to make one with 1136 x 640 resolution for my old iPhone se? Thank you for making this!!!
I'm afraid changing the ratio is a lengthy and tedious process. To do it cleanly at least. And it would not survive the updates.
This dash was made with larger screens in mind, on which a small difference in ratio don't affect as much the readability.

I'm afraid changing the ratio is a lengthy and tedious process. To do it cleanly at least. And it would not survive the updates.
This dash was made with larger screens in mind, on which a small difference in ratio don't affect as much the readability.
No worries. I sent you a few $ last night. It’s still extremely helpful. Keep up the great work.

Hi, on my USBD480 screen the dash auto changes to from pit screen to main screen when going in and out of pits as normal, but on tablet/phone the screens arent auto changing? any idea on where to set this? Also any chance you can make a weather overlay especially for iracing that shows temp/tracktemp/wind/humidity/track state? or even add it on as an additional page on the dash?

Hi, on my USBD480 screen the dash auto changes to from pit screen to main screen when going in and out of pits as normal, but on tablet/phone the screens aren't auto changing? any idea on where to set this? Also any chance you can make a weather overlay especially for iRacing that shows temp/tracktemp/wind/humidity/track state? or even add it on as an additional page on the dash?

Hi Keemaow. I'm not familiar with usbd480 screen tbh idk how they behave regarding screen changes.
For tablets, you can map an event based on a script provided with the dash (more detail page 17 if the PDF) to automate the screen change.
It works well for "normal" use but can get out of sequence is some cases. So you still need a way to manually control it to fix it when needed. I'm currently experimenting to embed it in the dash itself, so this may change with the next update.

I don't really want to add more to the dash, it's already very busy. The track/air temp, state and wind are already available on the pit screen.

Regarding the overlay, I'm working on something ;)

hi mate, you have been so helpful for me with modifying your universal dash, i want to add on more thing.
is it possible to have a "laps since pitstop" or laps in this stint ?
thanks
HI. I'm already looking into stint length for a leaderboard.
If I can figure it out, I'll add the player stint length to the dash.

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.7.0 – New Skin + Checklist + Sounds + Media Info/Controls + Performance + Plugin 2.0

FIRST SOME DISCLAIMERS:

- The dash now requires SimHub to 7.0.6 or more recent.

- This update goes in pair with the Many-Faced Dash 1.2.0 update.
If you have both installed, make sure to update them both as the dashboards share some files. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/the-many-faced-dash.32061/

- Please refer to the provided PDF DOCUMENTATION on HOW TO INSTALL/UPDATE. Things have changed a bit.

AND NOW THE GOOD STUFF ;)

- Added some .ini files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just tried it and it seems like the estimated irating and SOF doesn't show up. Any reason for it? I had to delete like 3 dashboards i hate in simhub for 1.7 to show up, but once it did, it didnt show SOF and iRating.

I just tried it and it seems like the estimated irating and SOF doesn't show up. Any reason for it? I had to delete like 3 dashboards i hate in simhub for 1.7 to show up, but once it did, it didnt show SOF and iRating.

Hi.
I think I found an issue preventing the Sof from updating properly. I'll release a fix soon.
It's attached to this post if you want to try it early.

I can't share a dll here. So I added a .txt extension
1. Remove the .txt extension.
1. Close Simhub,
3. Overwrite the Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll in your SimHub folder with the new one.
4. And restart Simhub

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Attachments

• Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll.txt
    57.5 KB · Views: 70
Hi.
I think I found an issue preventing the Sof from updating properly. I'll release a fix soon.

1. Close Simhub,
3. Overwrite the Romainrob.iRacingExtraProperties.dll in your SimHub folder with the new one.
4. And restart Simhub

Hi.

1. Close Simhub,
4. And restart Simhub

I'll try after work or tomorrow morning - if anyone tries it sooner - please report back!

I am loving the dash but I cant get the shift lights to work at the top of the screen, it is the gear number changing to red & the shift lights are not displaying, any suggestions to fix please. Using it on an Iphone on Iracing
thanks Leigh

I am loving the dash but I cant get the shift lights to work at the top of the screen, it is the gear number changing to red & the shift lights are not displaying, any suggestions to fix please. Using it on an Iphone on Iracing
thanks Leigh

Hi.
What iPhone model is it?
I just tested on a 6s and it worked. Older devices can do weird things and tend to crash after a while.
What if you open the dash on your PC? Does it work then?

2. The gear number turning red would indicate the redline is correctly configured. Still i'd recommend to double check the options (general or per car) in the "car settings" screen of SimHub:
Redline Settings.JPG

3. Now, if the leds are not there at all and the dash displays the delta bar instead, you can change this in this file :
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts\UniversalSimHubDashforiRacing.ini
ini file setting.JPG

Let me now if this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 275 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%