VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We expect you to be present during all races of the season unless you provide an absence report with a valid excuse to the staff. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action afterwards without giving any notice the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status on RaceDeparment.

Use the following template to fill out an absence report:
  • Name & Surname:
  • Number:
  • Round number:
  • Reason:
Absence reports need to be completed and sent at least 24 hours before the start of the event! Failure to meet the deadline is reason for the league admins to revoke your licensed membership and expel you from the league!

What's the score with skins and the deadline for the second race?
I've got a mate doing me one, and I know the entry date for the first race is long passed, but if there is a second server up, I'd still love to see my team colours flashing round the track.

Hopefully, not in last place.

Here the final screens of Dutch Veteran Racers:

Driver: Franklin Stegink
StockcarV8_1.jpg

StockcarV8_2.jpg

StockcarV8_3.jpg

StockcarV8_4.jpg

StockcarV8_5.jpg

Driver: Theo van den Brink

StockcarV8_6.jpg

StockcarV8_7.jpg

StockcarV8_8.jpg

StockcarV8_9.jpg

StockcarV8_10.jpg

@Kariem Janssen the skins is made and in the pack sorry :thumbsup:
and we are about to release the full pack to you all.
all knew signup will be using a default skin on the second server.
We have to draw a line for the deadline, to enable us to check and test which we have just done.

To all drivers
The team has been working away in the background all week putting this together.
and as we had such a great response from the sign up we have implemented a second server so all can race but this comes at the cost of liveries... :(

Thanks to all that submitted one, real nice work guys. But we have now moved into the next stage..
Release to the drivers so you can use them on the servers to test with.

Have fun and good look in the league :)

Rupe, Scott, & Lars

Sorry Chris your skin was made and is in the pack.
we are not allowing any more to be added we have tested and are about to release to the drivers.
There were some late additions added but we have to stop now..:(:)

No problem bud. I was on about getting out in for the second race, but as it is written that the second server will be using the standard skins, then so it shall be done!

Still, it's good to be racing GSC properly again.

Franklin, you should darken those dashboard logos about 50% or they are going to appear way too bright when sitting in the car. The inside of the car is in the shade. I actually use a gradient layer to darken all of my dashboard images, because as the dashboard slopes downward, the images on the dashboard should appear more dark.

These are some older dashboards I've made. Again, the girl pics needed to be stretched and skewed in order to look normal when you are sitting in the driver seat.

That dashboards for Matt Horst uses mirror reflection for his name and other flat grey images, but the mirror like reflection is part of the Alpha channel and can only be seen in the game. I did the same thing for Jonathan Arn's name and the flat gold areas, including the Budweiser crown and all of the gold fine lines used in the Bud logo. It looks really nice in the game when the sunlight hits it.

I've made better dashboards since these, but I didn't back them up before I reinstalled windows.
cockpit1.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg

cockpit4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 266 37.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 275 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 255 35.5%
  • McLaren

Votes: 168 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 271 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 90 12.5%