wall issues

hey all....I'm having a strange wall issue in a track that Im currently making.....the Ai are driving right through a certain wall on my track.....other walls are fine and the cars bounce off -its just this one piece!

I've even tried turning the wall around to see if that helps but it doesnt.....moved the "drivelines" corridoors etc etc without success

any ideas on a fix....so frustrating...

Chris

ehrlec has the correct advice for making sure the AI aren't intentionally aiming for the walls, but I think Chris needs to also check that the wall is set as collidable.

yup tried all those suggestions....in the end I have pulled the corridors back as suggested - and that has worked (so far) only thing I am worried about is "players" getting a cut track warning as I believe the corridors are responsible for determining the "boundary" of the track....

I also think part of the issue was getting a correct line and speed approach to the area in question (its a high-speed dropping chicane) no the Ai werent pointed directly at the wall....they seemed to change the line I had set....seems all good now cheers for the advice

Just have to finish the track now....
Chris

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 55.8%