What If You Could Win the Lottery?

001.jpg
1998 dodge viper gts
No Question...

E28 M5, McLaren F1 road car, and a Toyota Landcruiser (J60) and trailer to carry around my Kawasaki 550 Jet-Ski, Zodiac (on the roof), BMW R1150GS bike and camping gear. Probably 5 other cars/trucks I can't think of right now. I should probably quit smoking and start buying lottery tickets instead.

Nice! I'll actually be heading that way with an old friend who's visiting in two weeks. Going hiking in the Whistler area. I haven't ventured onto the mainland since I moved out here in September, though; ferry is too expensive, on top of our already ludicrous gas prices. There's so many spectacular roads on the island I haven't needed to :)

I haven't been there, yet, but when I bought the BRZ the dealer said the local Subaru OG was planning on setting up a club track day there. I've heard that the circuit had run into some permit issues, though, so it was shelved for the time being. Haven't looked into it since then, though - haven't had the time. I was down in Portland this last weekend for the PWC races at PIR and did some parade laps, so my BRZ has at least been on a circuit, even if I didn't get to wring her out at all... Have you been to the new one near Oliver in the Okanagan valley? The new island circuit looks OK, but that one looks awesome. Same deal, it's a resort circuit and not a real race track, but it looks like a fantastic layout.

That being said, I need to learn to heel and toe before I really want to give it the balls on track. My ankle is messed up so I've just not bothered learning because it kinda hurts, but I should make an effort.
The best track "around" should be Area 27, would love to go there once

Oh to dream...cars would be the last thing I'd get...Assuming we're talking at least 10 million USD

Immediately put aside half:
  • 10% to local charities so I can ensure every dime gets to the right people
  • 10% saved for our future child/children
  • 10% rainy day fund
  • 10% in investments
  • 10% split between wifey and I to play with
Of the remaining 50%:
  • Pay off my parents' mortgages
  • Buy several plots of connected land and build a home smack dab in the middle (we like solitude)...nothing too crazy, except going with fully Solar/wind powered home and a decent home music studio.
  • Put aside enough money to travel to a different place every year for the next 50 years (500k at least)
  • Retire from gov't work, living off the rest and my own business

So if my play money is half a million:
  • A couple nice basses and guitars
  • Best sim/gaming rig within $20K including computer
  • Simple car or truck for daily tasks
...and finally, after all of that is handled...
  • My childhood dream car; what my wife calls that "bug-eyed car": an early 90's Porsche 911 Turbo in all black :D
1178171d1498137241-1991-porsche-911-964-turbo-black-black-collector-quality-used-1991-porsche-911_turbo-2drcoupeturbo-10218-16531825-1-640.jpg

Last edited:
I think if I won the lotery I wouldn't have that many cars, 1 or 2 classic muscle cars I like and new ones I'd probably rent on a race track for a track day
Money would be then invested, help people to open business, make apps and also stock market. From profit a small part goes for daily living, bigger part for charity (people only) and the other part to reinvest

lancia 037
oh... i forgot little masterpice alfa romeo 155 v6
alfa_romeo_155_v6_ti_dtm_large_23653.jpg
Hell I almost forgot! I am not saying that this is my most favorite car, but in Assetto Corsa this car is somehow most connected with me. Sometimes I get spanked from guys like guidru :) but when he is not around in public races, I barely finish worse then 1st with this beauty. I really like how this car handle and I would like to drive it in real on some track. So I reconsider, buying this one and the rest money for trackdays!

I'd firstly move to California, specifically La Canada Flintridge (near the canyons)
Buy a Porsche 911 GT3 RS... Lamborghini Aventador... and maybe some of the classics...

Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Diablo SE30, Ferrari Testarossa, Viper GTS...
And for muscle a classic Mustang GT500 Fastback... or the newer Mustang GT350R

And have fun for as long as my licence lasted... :D

First off would be a new house on the lake near my house. They all go for $1M - $8.9M.

Cars:
  • Audi R8 V-10 Plus
  • Ferrari 458 Speciale
  • Ferrari F12 TDF
  • Ferrari 488 GTB Spyder - Summer Daily #1
  • Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder
  • Lamborghini Aventador SV
  • McLaren 720S
  • McLaren 600 LT
  • Mercedes G90
  • Mercedes AMG GTR - Summer Daily #2
  • Mercedes AMG S65 Coupe - Fall/Winter Daily

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 56.0%