What is your favorite type of racing?

Odd poll choices? Three are categories of cars, one is a form of racing, and a lot of choices missing.

I voted endurance because I do enjoy multi-class endurance racing, leaning towards GT classes, the most.

I like these and watch when available in brazil/internet (stream to my country):

- F1
- Nascar (3 series)
- Blancpain GT3
- IMSA WeatherTech
- FE
- Stock Car Brasil
- DTM
- FIndy

:D:D:D

Classic racing. I go to a historic racing even at my local track every year, and while races often are essentially noncompetitive parades, occasionally some great racing breaks out. Seeing an old Corvette C2 and a caterham swap positions lap after lap was terrific. Same with Stewart's Tyrrell going after a Shadow canam. Nothing beats seeing two classic cars that don't belong anywhere near eachother being driven to their limits.
Picture 038.jpg

Last edited:
Classic racing. I go to a historic racing even at my local track every year, and while races often are essentially noncompetitive parades, occasionally some great racing breaks out. Seeing an old Corvette C2 and a caterham swap positions lap after lap was terrific. Same with Stewart's Tyrell going after a Shadow canam. Nothing beats seeing two classic cars that don't belong anywhere near eachother being driven to their limits.
Agreed. But rare to see for spectators.

How about some of this?

I watch a bit of everything but I selected touring cars; I grew up watching 90's BTCC, ATCC which would morph into today's Supercars and this is still far and away my favourite series to this day. Wish I could have watched some of the 80's stuff as it happened but I was a just a wee bairn.

The channel that video is on is fantastic by the way.

That beautiful M3.

GT3, GTE, Touring Car, Endurance, Formula 1, Rally

I know this is not really an official competition, or at least was, since SRO dismissed it apparently...
but I loved to recreate this competition with Hypercars on AC and I loved it :inlove:

SRO Ultracar GT1 Sports Club
Screenshot_2018-08-22_Cars.png

Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class Multi-class I honestly don't care about the length of the race (provided it's one hour plus so multi-class factors can come into play) and to a degree I don't mind the vehicles being raced or even if the difference in classes is the drivers not the vehicles. Multi-class open-wheel could be fun and I wish endurance superbikes and some other niche things were more accessible. But multi-class endurance sportscars and GTs is basically all I watch and/or sim-race now.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 85 70.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 26 21.7%