not two but 3 ? :D (but they have all the same data, only visual is changing)
@NightEye87 you have the eye:rolleyes: i used the same as the other one. I thought it looked like wipe from dirty clothe from certain angles, i guess not XD i'll fix it. thx

a few arty shots (≠ artichoke) to show off the last news.
And because i discovered the dev_app to take better pictures...

so here are the 3 variations:

1./ LHD
7mod_170222_01.jpg

2./ RHD
7mod_170222_13.jpg

3./ Clamshell
7mod_170222_04.jpg

7mod_170222_02.jpg

and a few details
7mod_170222_10.jpg

7mod_170222_15.jpg

7mod_170222_08.jpg

7mod_170222_06.jpg

7mod_170222_16.jpg

Last edited:
I thought so. Maybe rotate it slightly so the screens appear to be wiped from the side with an up-down motion? Maybe even break the UV and rotate the other half to get some sort of cross pattern to it. Not entirely sure :p
Maybe also add two or three polies to the seatbelts so the edge where it folds around the seat isn't as visible.

Lovely shots! Can't wait to take it out on the Nordschleife :)

My God...This thing looks freakin' incredible. The seats & seat belts. I swear, I can feel the texture on those seat belts. :confused: The dashboard...The suspension and of course, the body. I'm just blown away. You know someone has knocked it out of the park when @A3DR is using words like "exquisite" to describe your work. The both of you produce works of art. What a privilege it is to drive these creations. I'm literally staring at these sample photos in awe. Honestly, I was never really a Caterham guy...but following this project has grown a new respect for the vehicles inside of me. Just....wow! :thumbsup: :)

not two but 3 ? :D (but they have all the same data, only visual is changing)
@NightEye87 you have the eye:rolleyes: i used the same as the other one. I thought it looked like wipe from dirty clothe from certain angles, i guess not XD i'll fix it. thx

a few arty shots (≠ artichoke) to show off the last news.
And because i discovered the dev_app to take better pictures...

so here are the 3 variations:

and a few details
7mod_170222_10.jpg

7mod_170222_15.jpg

7mod_170222_08.jpg

7mod_170222_06.jpg

7mod_170222_16.jpg

Oh Bro!! looks amazing!

Wow, amazing work.

I love the suspension details! Though the 'texture' map looks a bit like leather than cast aluminium!?

I'm left wondering if the AC 'chrome' is looking right though. The sky looks too blue in the chrome maybe?! Or the chrome shading isn't fully reflecting properly so it's darker than it should be?!

Now if I can skin this and set it up as a Superlight R I'll be a very happy man :D

Dave

Oh man... my searches for Assetto Corsa Caterhams were not thorough enough, how did I miss this project? It looks amazing. Will the LHD and RHD just be visually different?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%