Wish me luck!

It's the last day of the month in the hot lap challenge I'm competing in,

http://www.theracecentre.co.uk/hotlapresults.php?highlight=true&id=March%202011

I lie 7th in Class A, which is not my main focus, and 3rd in Class B.

I should be able to win Class B, I reckon a 1:34.9 is possible.

Keep refreshing the page for up to date results, times set today will be highlighted in red.

Wish me luck!

FYI: You go to this place, all setups and wheels etc all equal, so level playing field.

@omer : It's a corporate version of rfactor. 10 race pods (you are sat on the floor near enough) all running equal setups and all with a g27 (with momo wheel on the front) projection screen etc, it is very immersive indeed! They a hot Lao challenge every month usually with the current f1 circuit, and a selection if car over 3 classes.

Well after 3 hours of hotlapping, 6 beers an 4 red bulls, I failed to win! I improved on my previous lap time by 1.3 secs, but fell short of 1st place by 3 10ths, an impressive drive from nick porter!

@omer : It's a corporate version of rfactor. 10 race pods (you are sat on the floor near enough) all running equal setups and all with a g27 (with momo wheel on the front) projection screen etc, it is very immersive indeed! They a hot Lao challenge every month usually with the current f1 circuit, and a selection if car over 3 classes.

Well after 3 hours of hotlapping, 6 beers an 4 red bulls, I failed to win! I improved on my previous lap time by 1.3 secs, but fell short of 1st place by 3 10ths, an impressive drive from nick porter!
Not bad after 6 beers and 4 redbulls. I would be steering with my chin and using my hands for gas and brake after drinking that LOL!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.6%