Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaque fois que je clique sur la case sous Activer, Lua Engine apparaît et dit :
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Débogueur attaché.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] AoB : GameSaveUpdate trouvé @ 1427CA06C
[21:28:05 Boîte à outils F1 23 de Loha] Point d'arrêt ajouté !
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Configuration terminée.
[21:28:05 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] N'oubliez pas de conserver une sauvegarde de vos sauvegardes avant d'apporter des modifications.
[21:28:06 Loha's F1 23 Toolbox] Script principal Terminé.

Et le x dans la case disparaît. Une idée de comment résoudre ce problème ?
same problem for me

• Deleted member 147278

Any plans to bring back the 12 minute short qualifying from the 22 toolbox? That was my favourite feature!
Ops, kind of a oversight from me when I removed extra sessions option, thinking "What's the point, 35% races are already in this game". But ye while I haven't checked if the 12 min qualy rules are still present ... tho im 90% sure they still are. It shouldn't be that much of a issue to add it back in.
This is a stupid question perhaps, but do all of these functions work in myTeam? Or just career?
Career means both MyTeam career and Driver* career
*F2 portion of driver career currently is unsupported.
can i change the time of day of the bahrain gp? to start the race at night?
Yes, you can setup the career weekend to be at fixed time or custom, same way as you would in-game for GP modes.

• Deleted member 147278

I have the same problem here. Just can't fill any box, even you entry the extra table. And of coz, it doesn't activate in the game too
I'll repeat this last time, the boxes don't need to stay filled in, they are used purely as buttons for activation of scripts ( green entries ) and generating non expanded table entries, because generating the entire table initially would not make your CPU happy.
If you are seeing values in the table, its clearly working as what you are viewing and editing is what the game sees.
Have to remember that the memory values you edit, are internal so they might not appear changed in-game until you refresh the scene were those values are used / rendered.
And lastly, I have no idea what Focus growth points do this year and why they have values assigned to them, as previous year they were all set to 0. If you want to change drivers focus, edit the 'Base focus' stat instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ops, kind of a oversight from me when I removed extra sessions option, thinking "What's the point, 35% races are already in this game". But ye while I haven't checked if the 12 min qualy rules are still present ... tho im 90% sure they still are. It shouldn't be that much of a issue to add it back in.

Career means both MyTeam career and Driver* career
*F2 portion of driver career currently is unsupported.

Yes, you can setup the career weekend to be at fixed time or custom, same way as you would in-game for GP modes.
Glad it's still on the radar - I've been using it and can't find the 12 minute qualy option

is it possible to take the transfer tool 22, to modify a few lines of code on the script to update it on the 23? if so, can you help me?

Icône de validation par la communauté

There are no online ratings, as CM haven't released their midseason ratings yet.

The box doesn't need to be filled all the time, there should be 3 extra table entries after the box unticks itself that handle rest of the table.

Make sure you keep the address list when you hook into F1 23 process
yeah but for me the actual script just does not show up in the first place i apologise if i am being dumb

Hi
first of all thanx for the great work and your efforts..

I used ur tool to change the structure of the weekend.. as I hate sprint races.. so it did change the structure however it eliminated the actual race and kept the sprint race (so the main race is now 6 laps instead of 22 - see attached )..

I also wonder if you can add a feature that can specify the amount of laps.. as the differences in between very short and short in some races is huge.. (5 laps vs 20 laps!!!)

Attachments

• F1 23 24-Jun-23 6_18_39 PM.jpg
    F1 23 24-Jun-23 6_18_39 PM.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 104
  • F1 23 24-Jun-23 6_30_53 PM.jpg
    F1 23 24-Jun-23 6_30_53 PM.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 96
Am i missing something or are the rating changes not possible for GP mode? The list only opens for all the teams and drivers on career mode not for grand prix settings

• Deleted member 147278

Hi
first of all thanx for the great work and your efforts..

I used ur tool to change the structure of the weekend.. as I hate sprint races.. so it did change the structure however it eliminated the actual race and kept the sprint race (so the main race is now 6 laps instead of 22 - see attached )..

I also wonder if you can add a feature that can specify the amount of laps.. as the differences in between very short and short in some races is huge.. (5 laps vs 20 laps!!!)
To me it looks like you didn't change the structure form main menu, as it has been only partially updated not fully as it should when loading back into career mode.

Can't do specific laps atm, as I've yet to find the database entries that handle that.
Am i missing something or are the rating changes not possible for GP mode? The list only opens for all the teams and drivers on career mode not for grand prix settings
GP mode can only be edited if its already in-progress, so setup your GP, exit to menu, do you changes and you can resume GP.

This looks stunning and exactly what I need for the game. I just cant race in the heavy rain. The ability to change the weather makes this game so much playable as I normally have to skip races with heavy rain.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 266 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 274 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 255 35.6%
  • McLaren

Votes: 168 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 271 37.8%
  • Intel

Votes: 90 12.6%