ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys,

First, thx for this apply.

But ... it's not working, can you help me plz

1588001685232.png

My ACC game is installed on D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione
My ACC profile are here : C:\Users\Eldor\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione

I played in solo mode time attack and on multiplayer server ... nothing

1588001863981.png

Plz help thx a lot

Last edited:
Hi @Snorg ,
Can you go to the Settings page and click on the last button after the ARC Folder (highlighted in red below)

1588003878677.png

This will open the ACC Results Companion data folder and zip up the contents. There should be up to 4 files:-
  • ACCResults.DB
  • ACCResults.log
  • ACCResultsSettings.json
  • ACCResults1.log
Rename the zip file to ACCResults.txt and then you can post it here. That should help me see what is happening
Doug

Hi @Snorg,
It looks like there was a bug upgrading from versions before V1.0.0. I can't retrieve your 2 sessions as no laps were saved. Can you close ACC result Compainon, delete ACCResults.DB, then restart the app. It should start picking up sessions after that (once it all works, it is best to turn off the Write SQL Queries to log setting to reduce system impact)
Doug

Hey,

Not sure what happened but I restarted my PC and the attached error...

I've tried re-installing, uninstalled and installed, andevery time, same error.

Thanks,
Terry

Attachments

• acc-companion-error.txt
    50.4 KB · Views: 121
Hey,

Not sure what happened but I restarted my PC and the attached error...

I've tried re-installing, uninstalled and installed, andevery time, same error.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,
It looks like it is having trouble reading from the database. Can you send all files from C:\Users\tfrag\Documents\ACCResults, including any subfolders. Probably the easiest way is to zip them up, then rename the zip file to ACCResults.txt (and then the frum will allow you to attach here)

BTW, which version of ACC Results Companion are you running?
Thanks,
Doug

Hi - want to fix a session, car & driver not recorded - open the fix box, won't allow me to type in the Car Model or Main Driver box.

Any ideas?

Oh, and it says that I've driven on 2018 tracks when they are very much 2019 tracks, both off & online.

Oh, and it says that I've driven on 2018 tracks when they are very much 2019 tracks, both off & online.
I think that it's not possible to detect the layout year for the moment (Doug will correct me if I'm wrong), so for tracks where there's different layout, you have to fix the session by hand.

Hi Asterix,
@unpierrot is correct - at the moment ACC only makes distinctions between years in the server results files (ie "silverstone" vs "silverstone_2019") - for client sessions it only ever tags as the base track name (this gets interpreted as the 2018 track). You could then manually fix the track result to be the correct year (not great I know). The method to fix tracks will be slighlty improved for V1.5.13. I'll keep giving Kunos gentle hints that it might be nice for them to make the distinction.

When you need to fix a session, nowadays (which 1 exception), something has probably gone badly wrong, and there is a chance that the laps weren't recorded. This was a distinct possibility prior to V1.5.9 if the broadcast connection took more than 1 second to initiate (generally if the PC was maxxed out on CPU). V1.5.9 should have fixed this situation.

The main (normal) exception to the above is for single player races that are resumed. There isn't enough information to work out which is the player's car, but you can make the link via the Fix Sessions dialog. Choose the Race # for the car you were running, and it should be able to fix everything up ok. If Race # just has 0 in the combo box, then that means no laps were recorded unfortunately.

If you send me the diagnostics, I can see what happened - I'm particularly keen to see if those sessions occurred before or after 1.5.9. Right click in the sessions area and select Export diagnostics

1588357767234.png

An explorer window will pop up - rename the zip file created to Diagnostics.txt and post here
Thanks,
Doug

Hi @Asterix,
It looks like the Barcelona and Bathurst sessions are not retrievable as there were no sessions saved (I'll explain why in a minute). You'll just have to delete these (right click and Delete session). The session from Brands Hatch at 29/04 20:08:14 can be saved. Right click and select Fix session - in the Race # box, enter 168 and should at least return the lap.

1588436100336.png

For the Barcelona and Bathurst it looks like the broadcast connection to ACC did not open (this is where all the lap information comes from). I've seen this before where the PC is struggling, but in your case, mostly broadcast connections are opened super fast. Was there anything else running at the time that could has stressed the PC (backup running, antivirus scan or firewall blocking connection to port 9000)? i need to look a bit further into why thee Brands session had difficulties - but it might be related.

Can you switch on debug and broadcast logging (highlighted in red below). This will give more information about what is happening. If you get other sessions failing to save, post the diagnostics again
1588436806506.png

@Asterix and any others getting occasional recording failures,
Looking at the Broadcast programmer forum over at Kunos, it looks like people are reporting possible issues with getting connection to the Broadcast API (since ACC 1.3.12). Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this as I get a connection every time. With the next release, I'm going to introduce an optional retry timeout, so if you are experiencing difficulties, you could see if the retry helps.

This is in test at the moment, so I'll try to release shortly

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V15.13

• Option to run from system tray and not taskbar
  • Change tracks (by year) for multiple sessions
  • ECU mode stats added for AMR V12
  • Priming ECU modes sped up
  • Result Statics improvements
    • Total sessions/laps across all session types
    • Label for aggregate by car improved
  • Double-clicking rows in circuits/leaderboards now displays laps and highlights selected lap
  • Accidents recorded and reported
  • Major code refactoring (to help with performance and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V15.13 Released

This was just supposed to be a small release, but it ended up growing and growing, so there's a lot to go through here...

System Tray Icon
The app now installs to the system tray. You can select to hide the icon from the task bar when minimised to just control from the system tray if you want
1588522312380.png

Change Tracks (by year)
Seasoned users will know that there isn't an automatic way to determine the year of track, so everything is recorded as 2018 tracks. You could change one at a time by Fix sessions but that was a bit of a pain. Now we have Change track year which lets you do multiple sessions (from the same track) at a time, and only lets you change to the same family of track. Still a grind, but marginally less painful

1588522553247.png

ECU Modes for AMR V12
ECU mode stats added for AMR V12 on the Fuel page. TL;DR - not worth changing mode for fuel saving
1588522709435.png

Result stats improvements
I think there was an anomaly deriving stats previously, so gave some wonky results. Hopefully, this should be addressed now. Also, added a total sessions/laps so you can see overall how many laps you've done, how many in each car, on each track etc.
1588522994652.png

Navigation from Circuits/Leaderboards to Lap

Now if you double click the row in question on Circuits/Leaderboards, as well as highlighting the session it occured in, it will display laps and highlight the one in question
1588523160494.png

1588523182115.png

Broadcast retries
Some people are having issues with occassional sessions not recording. Reading the programmers broadcast forum at ACC, it sounds like there may somethings be an issue getting a connection to ACC. I've added an optional retry. If a connection isn't obtained in the required number of seconds, then it will abandon the request and try again. Word of caution: I've had difficulty with this in the past and i cannot reproduce the error locally. This is something to try only if you are experiencing problems. The default retry is 0 (no retry). If greater than zero, then it will retry after than number of seconds. I'd advise making it no lower than 5 seconds.
1588523559079.png

Accidents
It wouldn't be ACC without accidents, so why not report on them. there's a new hidden field in laps (right click header and select the column if you want to see it). It reports accidents (collisions) per player per lap.

1588523697141.png

If you want to see the details of accidents, right click the player and select Display accidents
1588524156590.png

At the moment, it is basic and I can't get at the details of who the collision was with. I think the time is from the start of the session (I'm not sure if that is the same for all players, but it should help if you want to find it in a replay). I've included a highly contentious fault indicator. I'm not really sure if it is a blame indicator or my "Guilty" indicator means you were just behind in a collision.

In additions to all this, I've been doing some major code structuring to make it a bit more maintainable - this should be progressing over the next few releases

Thanks to all those clicked the donate button.
Happy racing
Doug

Attachments

• 1588523819341.png
    1588523819341.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 1588523849896.png
    1588523849896.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 1588524124362.png
    1588524124362.png
    54 KB · Views: 71
Notice two small typos in Settings tab. Floating tooltip on broadcast retry time selection box shows Fuel decimal places help.
And there is a extra 's' in floating tooltip ARC Folder -> open ACC Results Companison folder
Honestly do not upload a new version for this ;)

A small update that you could put in a todo list is to save column size of listview. In Session tab, Track and Team column are often a little bit too small and finish with some dots.

But overall very nice tool. Time to push donate button.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 257 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 205 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 143 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%