Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Do not underestimate the feat that is finishing, last or not, I think keeping it together for one hour is not easy.

You were really close to not be the last, but I don't know what you did when you tried overtake me, with a bit more patience you could have passed me half a dozen times because you were beating me a second per lap or more.

I know, I should have passed you. I just did not have patients, like you said. So I have to remember my mistakes for improvement. I know I could do better, I just need maintain my composure and that will lead to me having a successful race weather I finish 1st or last. I suffered from the same problem when I first started with RD with race07 club events. Then I learned to stay consistant. But I was away from online racing for a while, now I'm back but with GSCE, and I'm trying to pick up from were I left off, but I should let it come to me instead of forcing the issue. I'm anxious and excited to get back in sim racing here at RD, but I will continue to learn, get better and most of all, have fun! Maybe I'll join the RDMCC league to gain more of a learning experience. But I won't be able to make one of the races, but I discuss that on the RDMCC threads.

Reactions: Nox
Right, well I tested a few tracks but none of them are really up to scratch; Silverstone has problems in the pits, Mosport grip is a bit poor and also very narrow for the club (my experience tells me we're just asking for crashes). Le Mans 1991-96 holds up okay, but I'm going to save that for a time either when our club is more populated, or when Le Mans comes around - the reason being we thought Nords would be popular, but the length of track put people off because they don't use the trucks often.

So, I think, at least for now, I am going to stick to default tracks, for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 70 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.8%