Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

No need for mandatory TS, only another example of why I am always telling people to review the race info threads :roflmao:

Glad you had fun nonetheless!

I did read it. It never even entered my mind to do a pitstop. It was only at the last minute that John spoke out on TS that pitstops were mandatory in this race. I said "what? are you serious" And he said yes. So I just presumed I'd missed something in the race info. I asked over TS but there was no one esle on it. I then saw he's typed a message saying pitstops were needed. I just panicked then and changed my strategy and presumed he was right.

All's well in the end though. No harm done and I think John has probably realised his mistake and won't do it again. I know I won't fall for that again. ;)

2 enjoyable races and my best ever finish 4th mainly thanks to those who fell for the mind games about 2 pit stops :roflmao::roflmao:
Qualified 8th for race 1 and made 2 places off the start, 4th place finish thanks to the front runners pitting.
Race 2 also qualified 8th but lost 1 place at the start, regained it but lost it again later in the lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%